Pics of grooming today

RotaxMike

Here some pics of grooming today. Trails H2, H1 to York Forrest. H1 has 2 plowed fields that need more snow & the road allowance just before York Forrest. The rest is looking good. Even met sledjunk :cheers:

post-21904-0-79620500-1296361920_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-56454500-1296361946_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-71315300-1296361981_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-05556700-1296362018_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-23843100-1296362047_thumb.jpg

...Even met sledjunk :cheers:

Did the electrical interference coming of his sled effect the groomer. :rotflmao:

post-19900-0-00433200-1296518125_thumb.j

Good seeing you again ... and again this weekend Mike. Glad to see you getting out and enjoying the fruits of your labour. Especially considering the lack of snow, the trails were great this weekend. Some spots are paper thin but rideable and more importantly fairly smooth. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for PPSC area, they are in really desperate need of snow on E108 and 101 as quite a few areas your running on dirt with a little snow mixed in. Those two trails (the only ones we rode) have quite a few rough areas that unfortunately can't be fixed with a groomer unless they get more snow. Hopefully, this big storm is extra brutal to HOO and PPSC areas. It won't take a long warm-up and/or sun to destroy the trails very quickly without more snow.

Did the electrical interference coming of his sled effect the groomer. :rotflmao:

Great! Now he's going to blame ME for the fuel leak! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Great! Now he's going to blame ME for the fuel leak! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thats OK, I made it back no problem & had time to fix it. I can't beleave the tape stopped the leak. I got my payback, the look in your eyes when we met on Sunday when I jumped off my sled & started yelling at you trail patrollers to go home was priceless. :rotflmao: I guess I can't do that anymore, you know what I ride now.

post-19900-0-00433200-1296518125_thumb.jpg

Good seeing you again ... and again this weekend Mike. Glad to see you getting out and enjoying the fruits of your labour. Especially considering the lack of snow, the trails were great this weekend. Some spots are paper thin but rideable and more importantly fairly smooth. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for PPSC area, they are in really desperate need of snow on E108 and 101 as quite a few areas your running on dirt with a little snow mixed in. Those two trails (the only ones we rode) have quite a few rough areas that unfortunately can't be fixed with a groomer unless they get more snow. Hopefully, this big storm is extra brutal to HOO and PPSC areas. It won't take a long warm-up and/or sun to destroy the trails very quickly without more snow.

:cheers: I was surprised to see how good the trails are with the snow we have. I get out grooming as much as I can, but the other guys have been have been working hard.

Archived