Parry Sound Area

Spiderman

Was wondering how the snow and trails are over there, heading up thursday night and riding to the Jolly from Huntsville.

Also, if anyone can let me know how it is from Parry Sound to Gravenhurst, that would be great.

Thanks all

Cheers

I can't comment on the Gravenhurst bit but from Huntsville to PS you should be on mostly good to excellent trails (depending on your route) The entire length of the Sequin was smooth, a little thin in parts but the recent snow should have that cured. The D between Muskoka 3 and Sprucedale had some rough bits, nothing unrideable but has likley recieved more attention since I last rode it (Saturday)

The trails north of Hunstville up in to Burkes were great. Avoid 93, it needs another foot or so before it's any good.

Thanks for asking Spidey and thanks for the info MikeD!

I am headed from Baysville to Parry Sound for the Polaris Demo ride on Saturday. Not sure I am going to like the return trip on Seguin on Saturday at 5ish but oh well. Maybe it will force me to buy a ProR!! :D

Thanks for asking Spidey and thanks for the info MikeD!

I am headed from Baysville to Parry Sound for the Polaris Demo ride on Saturday. Not sure I am going to like the return trip on Seguin on Saturday at 5ish but oh well. Maybe it will force me to buy a ProR!! :D

Maybe it will force you to buy a Doo 1200! :coffeenose:

Gravenhurst north through Bracebridge was terrific on Sunday (and the cold temps meant we hardly saw another rider) carrying up to Port Sydney is in great shape. There are some pics that Muskoka Man posted on here in thread called, something like, D Trail North of Bracebridge. Looking at them beats any description I can give.

So looks like we just need someone to post conditions for the short bit of D from Port Sydney to where Mike D picks up and you're on your way !

I rode from Parry Sound to Dwight yesterday and today, also went to Dorset. Trails were in excellent shape.

Sequin was fast as usual!

We saw the Polaris trailer with all the sleds out in front of the Jolly Roger waiting to go.

I rode from Parry Sound to Dwight yesterday and today, also went to Dorset. Trails were in excellent shape.

Sequin was fast as usual!

We saw the Polaris trailer with all the sleds out in front of the Jolly Roger waiting to go.

Great to hear you're getting some riding in ... can't wait to get out on the trails with you!

Maybe. I would have to ride one first!

Once you get on one, you'll breakup with your current sled. :poke2:

Archived