Trails are starting to switch to open.

RotaxMike

Well I was hoping for the best last weekend, but I am learning how fast things can change when 2 groomers go down. I want to say thanks to Sled Junk

& a crew for helping out last weekend. You guys were a big help, more then you think :right_on:. 2 groomers have been going almost 24 hrs a day for the last 3 days & hopefully the 3rd will be heading out later today. Bare with us, we are working hard to catch up.

Trails heading to Beaverton, Uxbridge, Fenelon Falls & Port Perry are groomed. If things work out the 3rd Groomer should be heading out to do Uxbridge trails.

Ride Safe

Just a little update, the 3rd groomer is ready to go :woot::woot::woot::woot: I just got back from grooming the rail line from Cannington to Linsay & back. I will be heading out in the morning again, so all 3 groomers will be out. Sunny & cold for today, looks like a perfect day for a ride. :cheers:

Just a little update, the 3rd groomer is ready to go :woot::woot::woot::woot: I just got back from grooming the rail line from Cannington to Linsay & back. I will be heading out in the morning again, so all 3 groomers will be out. Sunny & cold for today, looks like a perfect day for a ride. :cheers:

Both rail lines were excellent today. Very cold and light traffic. Keep up the good work.

great stuff Mike, ever need any extra hands with repairs let me know.

any plans to try and make it down b103 towards sutton? I went down it yesterday, still untouched with a groomer. Had to help pull someone out of the ditch just west of sunderland(at a side road), that is a very bad spot.

great stuff Mike, ever need any extra hands with repairs let me know.

any plans to try and make it down b103 towards sutton? I went down it yesterday, still untouched with a groomer. Had to help pull someone out of the ditch just west of sunderland(at a side road), that is a very bad spot.

I think they are heading towards York Forrest at the beginning of the week.

Here is a few pics from today. The snow is getting better every day. :woot::woot::woot:

post-21904-0-15426500-1295838846_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-60153400-1295838867_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-57339600-1295838891_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-49449500-1295838905_thumb.jpg

post-21904-0-71360100-1295838923_thumb.jpg

I think they are heading towards York Forrest at the beginning of the week.

Good news!

Archived