algoma loop info????

skidooboy

wondering if anyone has inside info on the clubs on the algoma loop this season? i know reg, and Luc in dubreuilville worked hard to get the F trail from chapleau to missanabi reopened.

was wondering if anyone had info on grooming, brushing, signing for the sault to searchmont, searchmont to aubrey falls via d106. serachmont to halfway haven. looks like wawa and dub are getting closer to opening. need info on dog lake, the newly reopened F trail from misanabbi to chapleau. and chapleau to aubrey falls.

i know the chapleau to aubrey falls is hard to groom, and needs lots of snow to open. i am hoping for mother nature to help us out in this area, this year. would love to see karen and gary at flame lake lodge this season.

this is one of our favorite loops to run on a three day "i gotta ride" weekend. was hoping to be able to circle this area this season at least once.

any info appreciated. ski

wondering if anyone has inside info on the clubs on the algoma loop this season? i know reg, and Luc in dubreuilville worked hard to get the F trail from chapleau to missanabi reopened.

was wondering if anyone had info on grooming, brushing, signing for the sault to searchmont, searchmont to aubrey falls via d106. serachmont to halfway haven. looks like wawa and dub are getting closer to opening. need info on dog lake, the newly reopened F trail from misanabbi to chapleau. and chapleau to aubrey falls.

i know the chapleau to aubrey falls is hard to groom, and needs lots of snow to open. i am hoping for mother nature to help us out in this area, this year. would love to see karen and gary at flame lake lodge this season.

this is one of our favorite loops to run on a three day "i gotta ride" weekend. was hoping to be able to circle this area this season at least once.

any info appreciated. ski

Have you contacted the Aspa Office Ski? They should have all the info up to Aubrey falls.

I have'nt heard anything about Dog but with all the cold we've had I would think it would be good. Manitowik has only 2 inches on the narrows though so it will be a bit for that.

Ox's thread from Gail (Halfway Haven) has great information

(her posts are in red font):

Lately, I've been using the 'Search' function and it's delivering current results at the top. I typed in "Wawa" and the most recent report from Jones Powersports was right up there.

You're bound to hear from someone in that area. Great input from folks in the Sault Ste. Marie area. Not so many from Elliot Lake (more members from that area would be great), but sounds like you're launching from Sault Ste. Marie and heading north anyways.

Archived