Riding Gravenhurst Trails

Izzy

Is anyone riding Gravenhurst trails on Saturday?

I doubt it. It's pretty skinny here for snow. :cry:

X2

Never say never, its snowing pretty good right now. I may hit the D up to Bracebridge for a short run and then back down to the bay for a bit. How far are guys riding on the bay (past the narrows?) just curious.....

Steveo, let me know if you are going out and I can meet you at Gull Lake Park.

Mark

I will izzy, but I wont be pounding her by any means, just a nice easy ride to break in the top end rebuild.... If I'm heading out it will be in the next 2 hours so I'll let you know......

Steveo, I just sent you a message.

Mark

Never say never, its snowing pretty good right now. I may hit the D up to Bracebridge for a short run and then back down to the bay for a bit. How far are guys riding on the bay (past the narrows?) just curious.....

My buddy just ran near kettles..said it was completely frozen over. Don't go if you don't know though..yo ho ho

Try the D Trail from Gravenhurst to Port Sydney.

Went for a short ride from my back yard to hwy #118. Left and rode the bay to the wharf, took D trail all the way up to #118. The trails are actually in pretty good shape, a few little rough area's but all in all pretty good. Just need the packer out and we may have good conditions by mid week. Lots more snow coming Tues. wed. and thurs. so here's hoping. Sorry Izzy for not calling, I thought I had to take the sled back to mikes because the speedo wasn't working but it ended up kickin in. I'm heading back out later this afternoon and will be riding the same course but maybe further north to Port. Only a few guys I passed on my ride......

My buddy just ran near kettles..said it was completely frozen over. Don't go if you don't know though..yo ho ho

Running near the Kettles :shock::shock:

When you say "running the kettles" do you mean from mortimers point marina to mortimers point road? Or East bay to Mortimers Point? I didn't think any of the big open parts of the lake were consistent enough yet.

When you say "running the kettles" do you mean from mortimers point marina to mortimers point road? Or East bay to Mortimers Point? I didn't think any of the big open parts of the lake were consistent enough yet.

He went from Mortimers marina to acton Island..He planned on Doing that route to Mortimers marina..jumping on land then scooting down to east bay today..Not sure how it went..I do know they are running lake joe all the way..If you don't know that area really really well i wouldn't do it though..

Archived