Trail Patroller

steveo

Hey guys,

Just wondering who I would talk to, to volunteer some time with trail patrolling. I was a patroller 2 years ago with the hillsburgh snow roamers in district 4 and loved it. I have lots of time on my hands right now as I was laid off work on Monday and am not expecting anything real soon. I'm looking but not much out there. So if the club needs help with anything just let me know and I would be happy to volunteer.....

Hey guys,

Just wondering who I would talk to, to volunteer some time with trail patrolling. I was a patroller 2 years ago with the hillsburgh snow roamers in district 4 and loved it. I have lots of time on my hands right now as I was laid off work on Monday and am not expecting anything real soon. I'm looking but not much out there. So if the club needs help with anything just let me know and I would be happy to volunteer.....

I believe Snowcrest is having a trail patrol course soon.

Snowcrest is always looking for help.

http://snowcrestriders.com/volunteer

I will contact our Club Trail Patrol coordinator for you.

Thanks,

Blake

Hey guys,

if you still live in the hillsburgh area, maybe give cindy a call and ask if they are looking.

i'm a trail warden with them as well

Hey Lucky2, no I moved from there a year ago. Dave and Cindy were good people and I miss patrollin that area. Is Kevin still grooming the trails, if so say Hi for me (Steve Tivey). I moved to Gravenhurst and would love to help out the club here in anyway I can.

If you are already a patroller, you can get recertified online at Volunteer Training.

If you are already a patroller, you can get recertified online at Volunteer Training.

http://www.volunteertraining.ca/

I really should check my work! That "Volunteer Training" was supposed to be a link. Thanks Blake for fixing that for me.

Thxs guys for the info, I'll check the site Monday as the D trail is in fairly good shape and wanna ride this weekend.

Archived