Uxbridge trails are Limited

RotaxMike

Uxbridge trails have turned to limited :woot::woot::woot: The railbed from Uxbridge to Lindsay & Blackwater to Woodville is limited also but I rec sticking to Uxbridge trails. The railbed gets thin & lots of rocks mixed in the snow halfway to Blackwater, so do your snow dance we need it

The OFSC site is still showing the trails as closed. I'm sure there other trails that the status has changed too. I wonder how long it will be before the it is changed!

The OFSC site is still showing the trails as closed. I'm sure there other trails that the status has changed too. I wonder how long it will be before the it is changed!

Shows as limited when I just checked it. Had a similar comment from someone yesterday. I wonder of your browser is caching the info and not refreshing it. Try reloading the page with the refresh selection.

Uxbridge trails have turned to limited :woot::woot::woot: The railbed from Uxbridge to Lindsay & Blackwater to Woodville is limited also but I rec sticking to Uxbridge trails. The railbed gets thin & lots of rocks mixed in the snow halfway to Blackwater, so do your snow dance we need it

Great News Mike! Thanks for the info.

Shows as limited when I just checked it. Had a similar comment from someone yesterday. I wonder of your browser is caching the info and not refreshing it. Try reloading the page with the refresh selection.

Thanks but it is updated now lol

Check out www.heartofontario.ca for updated trail conditions. They will be updated there 1st before OFSC site.

Check out www.heartofontario.ca for updated trail conditions. They will be updated there 1st before OFSC site.

Hey Mike, the HOOSC site is not updated, but the ofsc trail map shows almost everything in HOOSC as limited,, hopefully some of the neighboring trails can get to limited so loops can be done :D

hoosc.th.jpg

Hey Mike, the HOOSC site is not updated, but the ofsc trail map shows almost everything in HOOSC as limited,, hopefully some of the neighboring trails can get to limited so loops can be done :D

hoosc.th.jpg

Hey Steve

I am not sure why the OFSC site is showing some of them trails limited when they are closed. Go by our site for trail conditions on our trails. If the date is a week old then there is no change in trail conditions. Thanks for the info Steve I will let Ron know.

Archived