Old Hastings / Paudash Snow Conditions?

WEFusion900

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might get out tomorrow. Probably add some Sta-bil before I leave as the forecast doesn't look good.

I might get out tomorrow. Probably add some Sta-bil before I leave as the forecast doesn't look good.

Let us know Revrnd, as I'll be heading up Thurs night or Fri morning.

I rode E107 up to the 28 road crossing (south of Eel's Lake Rd) the trail was OK. I don't know how things will fare after this weekend. W/ the road running past there, I didn't bother going any further.

I rode E107 up to the 28 road crossing (south of Eel's Lake Rd) the trail was OK. I don't know how things will fare after this weekend. W/ the road running past there, I didn't bother going any further.

Fri trails were better than limited but wouldn't last with heavy use. Sat it poured and the snow was water logged and turning to slush. No thought of riding that day. Almost 7" Saturday night. If the water drains there maybe trails again this weekend.

post-19706-0-55036800-1299471219_thumb.j

post-19706-0-93158100-1299471263_thumb.j

B106E rail trail and E Ormsby junction to Coe Hill still very good conditions, far better than expected.

No snirt or rocks. Rode Bancroft to St Ola, no issues.

I'd assume the maze also good.

Limerick Lk trail excellent. Did meet 2 brave (or blind) fewls who had crossed Limerick Lake.

Prob a couple more days available here I'd expect groomers are parked for the season.

Archived