Just Wanted To Say Thanks!

sxr600Rider

Hey all. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has had a hand in opening up the trails. I rode 100+km's Saturday and had a excellent time. Without all of your hard work and dedication we would not be able to enjoy such fantastically prepared and signed trails.

So from me to you all, thanks and Merry Christmas.

Cheers!

+1 for me too,

I know we may bitch a little here and there, but without the volunteers...all my complaining would be pointed towards the leafs...Great work, to all. Do volunteers get a badge or sticker or something? I always wave and thanks groomers and trail patrol, but I never see a volunteer on thetrail to thank them..

They should get badges or sticker from their clubs (if they don't)

+1 for me too,

I know we may bitch a little here and there, but without the volunteers...all my complaining would be pointed towards the leafs...Great work, to all. Do volunteers get a badge or sticker or something? I always wave and thanks groomers and trail patrol, but I never see a volunteer on thetrail to thank them..

They should get badges or sticker from their clubs (if they don't)

Some do use the volunteer proud stickers and logos others don't .It is thier preference I heard one voluteer describe it as a "kick me button"

Archived