HCSA Trail Open!!

Shake It

Hey folks the HCSA has the TOP B 103 open from Haliburton to Kinmount and listed in Excellent condition. :)

This could be the most trails open before Christmas that I can remember!! :woot:

Hey folks the HCSA has the TOP B 103 open from Haliburton to Kinmount and listed in Excellent condition. :)

Impressive, forget about limited or open... right to excellent.

Hey...it's not showing as OPEN on my paid Iphone app. :huh:

WOW. Mine isn't working either! We can see how long it takes to actually update.

Hey...it's not showing as OPEN on my paid Iphone app. :huh:

WOW. Mine isn't working either! We can see how long it takes to actually update.

Don't worry I don't see it on the on0line map as well, I hope with this new interactive trail guide they update more often than Thursday afternoon like before.

Looks like things will be good by the time I arrive on the 28 of december :-)

dec 5 2007 - trails started to open!

dec 5 2007 - trails started to open!

IQ Lad Welcome to the forum. '07 sure was an early start. A little wet this soon but it was nice to see trails available for riders.

Was out having a look at signage, trail shape and access the other day on the TOPB north of Beech river. Two "gents" almost hit me. This section is certainly not open! When I mentioned to one rider the trails were still closed, he looked at me as if I was an alien. Please stay off unopened trails and closed sections. There is still not enough snow in many places.

.................., he looked at me as if I was an alien. .

..............and that was surprising, why ? ? :-P

Stomp out disease....KILL MICE. I have a truckload of warafarin for your stocking!!

Here is the "official" Haliburton snow gauge..well not really official..but it'll doo!

post-19777-0-48492400-1292732441_thumb.jpgWebcam capture

post-19777-0-16678100-1292732430_thumb.jpgTOPB north-east of the Algonquin Highlands works yard

Here is the "official" Haliburton snow gauge..well not really official..but it'll doo!

????? Something's missing ?????

Sharp...

Pictures are not being uploaded..stay tuned....

Must be clogged with mouse crap

Sharp...

Pictures are not being uploaded..stay tuned....

Must be clogged with mouse crap

Give me half a chance and I'll clog your beard too ! :-P :razz: :-P

Wow ! I can't see a damn thing - It must be a blizzard. :coffeespit:

EggNog !!

Warning ! Quimby EggNog Effect ! :-P :razz:

Better look again warfarin face..

EggNog !!

Hey, 2Kewl ! Is that from your new Secret Sam video device you were posting about last year ??

Great shots. I guess you got your web cam working.

I was going to measure the snnow here but there is just too dang much of it!

EggNog !!

Hey, 2Kewl ! Is that from your new Secret Sam video device you were posting about last year ??

Yes..it sat in a box for almost a year. When I configure the router, I plan to post a link where you can view "live" images. So far I have it set to record video and stills and e-mail them to me! It is pretty kewl. The 'live" link may take some friggng around!! I have to config the router and port forwarding... Sheesh! :curse:

I'm a neophyte Dork at this sort of stuff. I'd like to know more about what you bought, why you bought it, for what intended purpose, what it says it can do, how you've hooked it up, etc etc blah blah blah etc.

I'm a neophyte Dork at this sort of stuff. I'd like to know more about what you bought, why you bought it, for what intended purpose, what it says it can do, how you've hooked it up, etc etc blah blah blah etc.

I think you meant neophyte GEEK! We all know you are an experienced DORK! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I think you meant neophyte GEEK! We all know you are an experienced DORK! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Well Played :-D

Archived