Old Snowcrest sticker

badmxz

Vintage stickers are awesome.

Thanks for posting!

:right_on:

Cool! I had a 79' 7500 Blizzard but it had the RV style chassis. 340 liquid!

post-19706-0-47916100-1292303434_thumb.j

Love that picture - thanks for posting it !

The old RV was a cool looking sled...

Agreed! The first sled I ever owned personally was a '78 RV 340 Free Air. Not only was it a looker, but very light for its time, and pretty quick. Even by today's standards, it was one of the best-handling sleds I've ever ridden, despite the leaf-sprung front end and the huge 3" of rear skid suspension travel. However, I learned the hard way not to go lake-running on a warm March day with a free-air motor, unless I brought several extra belts along. :oops::oops:

Oh, and another thing...compared to today's sleds, it had a tiny gas tank (as I recall, around 3 gallons!!!), so the cruising range was...(uhhh)...rather limited, to say the least.

Fond memories...

I to had a 1979 7500, I bought it new at HA McLeans in Aurora

McLeans in Aurora, Dennes on Hwy 11, - there's two gone. Birchmount motors owned by the Nices', Alpine equipment. Oh, who was that one just off Essa Road up by the Holiday Inn Barrie. All of them gone from the sled sales business.

Awesome !!! :right_on:

after having the same logo for ??? Years, one of snowcrests dierectors came up with our new logo

From thispost-21701-0-40591600-1292368662_thumb.jpg To This---»post-21701-0-88981400-1292368710_thumb.jpg

Kudos to the artist. Kept the original theme, but made it current.

Kudos to the artist. Kept the original theme, but made it current.

Yea, I like it.

I wonder how many years this one will stick???

Archived