How are the trails. Is there any snow on the roads

Most In-town roads are bare. Whats new.

Roads in rural areas are fine.

BTW-All of snowcrest`s trails are open or limited-

http://snowcrestriders.com/trails

:woot:

Still forced to log in to see the page.

Still forced to log in to see the page.

Not for me.... took me right to the snowcrest page!

Not for me.... took me right to the snowcrest page!

You must already have a facebook account and are being automatically logged in. Some of us just do not want an account

How much snow did you guys accumalate

How much snow did you guys accumalate

Some spots got 12inches some only got 1Inch. Lots of wind my friend

Going for a ride and will let you guys know how things are. Busting powder should be fun.......

Just got back from a quick 70 km run,left from home in gravenhurst and ran the bay to the wharf, did the Top D up through Bracebridge up to Manitoba St crossing and the trails havent been groomed BUT they are pretty darn good. LOTS of new snow has fallen making for some good powder running. Turned around at Manitoba St and headed back south down to the 31 trail out to Muskoka lake, untouched powder and was so much fun.Headed back after a quick break to the Top D and headed back to Gravenhurst. Decided to take the C101D out to the 15, seen no one took the C101D from that point I decided to head down trail 15, much much better then last time I rode it, lots of snow in the bush and tons on the lakes. All in all this has been the best riding so far this season, I'd say that by the weekend most snowcrest trails will have changed status to open, if not then by mid next week.

I hope we get out and groom soon, looking forward to it.......

Just got back from a quick 70 km run,left from home in gravenhurst and ran the bay to the wharf, did the Top D up through Bracebridge up to Manitoba St crossing and the trails havent been groomed BUT they are pretty darn good. LOTS of new snow has fallen making for some good powder running. Turned around at Manitoba St and headed back south down to the 31 trail out to Muskoka lake, untouched powder and was so much fun.Headed back after a quick break to the Top D and headed back to Gravenhurst. Decided to take the C101D out to the 15, seen no one took the C101D from that point I decided to head down trail 15, much much better then last time I rode it, lots of snow in the bush and tons on the lakes. All in all this has been the best riding so far this season, I'd say that by the weekend most snowcrest trails will have changed status to open, if not then by mid next week.

Thanks for the report. :right_on:

Glad you had fun. :wavey:

You should start taking some pictures! :icon_photo:

Pictures would be amazing

Sounds wonderful. I can't wait until Friday night. I have a bad feeling the lakes are going to get REAL slushy after this snow. They were already slushing up pretty good last weekend.

Sorry guys but the camera is too expensive to be brought along, my cell phone takes crappy pics so I just report it like I see it. As I said though Top D would be mint if groomed tonight, club trails have lots of snow now but wash board, first time I haven't hit a rock on my ride.....

Sounds wonderful. I can't wait until Friday night. I have a bad feeling the lakes are going to get REAL slushy after this snow. They were already slushing up pretty good last weekend.

I didn't encounter an slush today on any of the lakes I was on but thats not to say by weeks end and warmer temps they wont be...... all lakes I rode today had almost 2 feet on them, it was nutts

All 3 Snowcrest groomers are out tonight. Reports from the operators say "GO GREEN". Watch Snowcrests website. By Thursday afternoon (TODAY) everything should be GREEN. YAY!!!

It was swallowing small farm animals yesterday. Even a couple of spots on the stake line. Came up real fast yesterday. Saving grace is that whatever we kicked up will be rock hard this morning. Minus 26 !

All 3 Snowcrest groomers are out tonight. Reports from the operators say "GO GREEN". Watch Snowcrests website. By Thursday afternoon (TODAY) everything should be GREEN. YAY!!!

GREAT news ! We leave in about 90 minutes for a 4 day circuit. Be nice to start out with a freshly groomed trail D trail all the way.

whooo hoooo :-D

All of Snowcrest`s trails are now OPEN

Thanks to the recent snowfall, we now have our trails listed as OPEN. All our lakes are staked (Use at your own risk) . Please see below for trail conditions. With many thanks to our Volunteers and Groomer-Operators for working with the extremely challenging 2011 Season.

:right_on:

Maybe now that things are looking up we will have a season that last's right through until mid April..... OK well at least till the end of March. Lots of snow guys so get out and ride....... :-D

All of Snowcrest`s trails are now OPEN

Thanks to the recent snowfall, we now have our trails listed as OPEN. All our lakes are staked (Use at your own risk) . Please see below for trail conditions. With many thanks to our Volunteers and Groomer-Operators for working with the extremely challenging 2011 Season.

:right_on:

Best news all season!! Let the snow fall and the groomers roll.

Thanks Snowcrest for some awesome groomed trails today, althought there is some traffic out there the trails are in GREAT shape. This weekend should be busy.......

I'm probably going to be on A New tonight as Trina Moss (I believe thats her name) was doing a segment at the James st crossing on the C101D/Top D trail :woot:

Thanks for the positive trail report. I am happy to hear things are in better shape.

Groomers are out...

Due to the milder temperatures, we have now listed our trails as limited.

All our lakes are staked but slushy. (Use at your own risk) . Please see below for trail conditions. With many thanks to our Volunteers and Groomer-Operators for working with the extremely challenging 2011 Season.

Archived