The Official 2011 Halfway Haven Conditions Thread

Ox

Good Morning!

Well, the Wawa groomer is in the yard, and heading back this morning---so newly groomed from Wawa!!!

We also received about 5" of new snow yesterday, so still a winter wonderland here!!

Groomed from Searchmont last week, but there has been minimal traffic on it, so still holding up well!

We're running out of winter on the calendar, as you have probably noticed!! So it must be TIME TO RIDE!!!!

Bye for now

Gail

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Everyon!!

I forgot to email everyone, that the groomer came up from Searchmont on Saturday, and back----and from Wawa on Thursday and back---so the trails are very good---and hardly anyone riding them!!!! It was - 22 here this am, but now calling for mild moving in so we are going to run out of season shortly methinks!! Will keep you posted!!

Bye

Gail

Hi Everyone!!

Well I think this is the final one, with yesterdays rain, and more rain last nite, it has wrecked havoc on the trail!!---------just had 3 riders in from Searchmont (the first in 2 days), and they said severe ice conditions, and do NOT recommend riding it. And have not seen Wawa riders, but it must be the same storey!

So I'm packing up my soup pot till SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a short/fast winter, boy oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Over & Out

Gail

Thanks Gail for your reports and hospitalilty! Enjoyed our lunch with you last Friday. :)

Hi Everyone!!

Okay, got my soup pot on again-----we got about 5" of heavy snow last nite (and so did Searchmont), so that would cover the icy groomed trail nicely---so last chance to ride methinks!

Bye

Gail

Hi Snow People!

Well, we are officially closed for the snowmobile season---------------and will start up again early May with ATVers--------------so just a note, in case you ATV---reservations are a MUST!!!!

Thanks & over & out

Gail

Archived