Wing Night Fund Raiser, Friday February 6

Blackstar

One week away.

Trails are green on Interact map.  :hyper:

Yup going to need 800 Ibs of wings to feed everyone!

Yup going to need 800 Ibs of wings to feed everyone!

Since your profile says St. Clements is your club,why aren't you out volunteering to help with the wing night(s) or anything else for that matter?
  • Like 1

A Wing night WITH SNOW and Open Trails! A combination for a great time! The more help we get the better the night will be for everyone. Including our hard working volunteers. Our wing serving speed relies on the speed and quantities of saucers and servers. Feel free to stop by the cash register and introduce yourself. We really like to welcome volunteers! If it is only for an hour or for the entire night. Looking forward to meeting you!

Since your profile says St. Clements is your club,why aren't you out volunteering to help with the wing night(s) or anything else for that matter?

They have enough help for now! Next year should be a better year for me to lend a hand. Don't eat all of the wings at the pre cook!

Yep..."They" have enough help for now but it sure would be nice to offer a break to someone that is volunteering. "They" might even enjoy a rest for a change.

Nuff said.

If they need help with the march wing night or precook I would be more then happy to help on that one!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What's the address of the club house? Maybe I can convince the kids to go.

What's the address of the club house? Maybe I can convince the kids to go.

Mossy, the club address is 3100 Herrgott Rd.,St. Clements. Turn left at the main corner in St. Clements and the driveway is on the left about 1/2 a km. past the first sideroad. It's about a one hour drive from your place in good weather. Maybe we'll see you there. I usually go out about 5 PM and head home at about 6:30.

Thanks! PLC

Hey Blackstar can you bring the bags that Viper gave to you for me?
I'll bring  PET raffle tickets if anyone is interested too!

Mossy, the club address is 3100 Herrgott Rd.,St. Clements. Turn left at the main corner in St. Clements and the driveway is on the left about 1/2 a km. past the first sideroad. It's about a one hour drive from your place in good weather. Maybe we'll see you there. I usually go out about 5 PM and head home at about 6:30.

lol i was just out there at hanks picking up a rim for my truck.

Thanks! PLC

Oh boy. Those bags sat here in my office for months and then I did a big clean up to get new furniture in here 6 weeks ago. I'll have to see where they went.

I'm the king of "I'll keep this in a safe place" type of storage and then I find it 5 years later.

Too funny! If they aren't there they aren't there and I'll get them in five years! LOL!

Too funny! If they aren't there they aren't there and I'll get them in five years! LOL!

You lookin for some saddlebags Mossy? I got lots that i don't use anymore. Let me know if you need some. Was watching for you at wing night. Lots of people and awesome wings & fries.

How is the corn harvest going up in the area! We tried to do some this week. But moisture was 33 percent and costed me 20 percent of the value to dry it. We are leaving it all out and planning to harvest it in early december once it dries down.

Didn't make it. Fell asleep on the couch. Next time for sure!

Went down to Blienham this week there were lots of combines out soybeans and corn

Some guys have taken off high moisture corn and are using it right away to feed beef or dairy herds. I think we are leaving 350 acres out until it dries down to 22 percent. First year that we have corn in the field that isn't profitable to harvest at the moment!

I'm out near Bloomingdale, across from Rosendale farms. The trucks have been bringing in corn since Wednesday. I think they were still doing beans up until then. Way behind this year.

Some guys have taken off high moisture corn and are using it right away to feed beef or dairy herds. I think we are leaving 350 acres out until it dries down to 22 percent. First year that we have corn in the field that isn't profitable to harvest at the moment!

1982 was like that

Thanks! PLC

What bags?

• 3 weeks later...