oh yeah, and me. LOL!

ski

What colour are they?

It's all about coordinating colours!

only maple.

oh yeah, and me. LOL!

ski

:-P

I'm sure it's more than just you and me, ski. We're just the only ones brave enough to ask! 8-)

Someone said they were Yamaha Blue!!!! :right_on::right_on::right_on::right_on:

Well I can assure you that I for one couldn't care less what colour they are. They could be tittie pink for all I care. Whichever colour is cheapest! They go on the windshield, not the cab. And I can assure you that my windshield is on borrowed time as is. :unsure:

Windshields are a perishable item. Kinda like 2stroke pistons. :coffeenose:

Someone said they were Yamaha Blue!!!!  right_on.gif  right_on.gif  right_on.gif  right_on.gif

That kind of weight will take a few mph off top speed.  icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Shouldn't be an issue for you :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

What colour are they?

Here is one I found

What colour are they?

Here is one I found

Please tell me the rest of the permit is not clear. Won't work very well on a solid blue windshield.

Someone said they were Yamaha Blue!!!! right_on.gifright_on.gifright_on.gifright_on.gif

That kind of weight will take a few mph off top speed. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Shouldn't be an issue for you action-smiley-054.gifaction-smiley-054.gifaction-smiley-054.gifaction-smiley-054.gif

Someday I would like to Approach the OFSC trail speed maximum. icon_redface.gif

Just do not exceed 50kms as there a $110 ticket waiting for you....saying no more

Big Reg hope to see you this winter we are going to get our passports and hopefully in the end of january zrtkat and crew will be up riding sure missed our snowmobile trip last winter .

hope we have a great winter for snowmobiling

zrtkat

great news on your trip, zrtcat! i was sad to hear your job issue last season kept you from riding much. love your updates. cant wait to hear more. hope things are going better for you. ski

great news on your trip, zrtcat! i was sad to hear your job issue last season kept you from riding much. love your updates. cant wait to hear more. hope things are going better for you. ski

Skidooboy we are planning a trip this winter got a new job with fedex national then they announce they are closing jan 31st , oh well i am working until then taking my severance pay then coming to ontario snowmobiling early febuary and worry about a job in the spring.

Maybe I will have better luck next year

stay out of trucking

I have 8 more years until retirement

have a great day

zrtkat

Big Reg hope to see you this winter we are going to get our passports and hopefully in the end of january zrtkat and crew will be up riding sure missed our snowmobile trip last winter .

hope we have a great winter for snowmobiling

zrtkat

good to hear from you.

we are very busy right now making sure everything get line up to get the F trail open for this season

looking foward to see you and crew

Where does the OFSC stand on someone from Ontario buying from outside their local club?

I was thinking that was a No-No a few yrs ago. ???

Where does the OFSC stand on someone from Ontario buying from outside their local club?

I was thinking that was a No-No a few yrs ago. ???

I haven't bought from my local club in about 15 years. I still believe in buy where I ride and have done so for a long time. It's high time I buy from the Dub club. I've done Hornepayne the past couple of years, but to be fair, the best trail in the world is the Dub club and I've ridden there enough that I feel like I owe them.

FishHog

it is a buy where you ride program ox, always has been. if you dont ride at home, why buy the local permit? can you spread the wealth? sure, and it is appreciated buy the recieving club. some people think it messes up the matrix but in reality, if x amount of permits are sold.... with the matrix, does it really matter where you buy???? not really.

ski

so Big Red,

how do we order our permits from you?

Not that I'm in a rush, but I will order from your club if I know how to do it.

thanks,

FishHog

Hi FishHog,

there is two options for you

1- you can buy it online from the OFSC website and choose our club

2- you can call in at 705-884-1453 or 1-877-637-8010 between 1pm to 7pm.

if you have any issue call me directly at 705-852-0148

Thank you for your support

Big Reg

Big Reg,

Any chance Groomer Guy or yourself are coming down for the show?

Hi FishHog,

there is two options for you

1- you can buy it online from the OFSC website and choose our club

2- you can call in at 705-884-1453 or 1-877-637-8010 between 1pm to 7pm.

if you have any issue call me directly at 705-852-0148

Thank you for your support

Big Reg

perfect, thanks.

I buy from the Longlac club, they need the support. I have heard the my beloved A107A trail will not be open this year. District 16 just doesn't have the resources, people and money, to open that trail. It is too bad, it opens a very nice loop from Hearst to Longlac to Hornepayne.

These small clubs need our support.

Looking forward to another great year.

I haven't bought from my local club in about 15 years. I still believe in buy where I ride and have done so for a long time. It's high time I buy from the Dub club. I've done Hornepayne the past couple of years, but to be fair, the best trail in the world is the Dub club and I've ridden there enough that I feel like I owe them.

Yeah - sure - I understand that too. Heck - if you live in S Ontario and are anything like me - you don't ride anywhere's close to home at all and would much prefer to buy yours up north.

That's where me and my chumm bought our sleds as well.

I had heard some talk of Ontario residants not buy from local club not being Kosher. It must have been something that they were talking about implimenting then - rather than was already a rule then. ???

I always buy from the smaller and poorer clubs in the north. Sometimes a club that I only git to their area every 5 yrs or so...

Anything west of the Soo/Wawa/Hornepayne/Hearst corridor has little to no resources. And quite frankly - about that much traffic as well. I hafta wonder if there is more than a dozen riders out of TB? Hardly EVER doo you hear from anyone living or riding west of Manitauwadge/Longlac. And when I have been there - the trails showed zero use on a friday night. We did see a group of 2 or 4 on Sat out of Nip/TB area near Jellicoe was all. :whatever:

Archived