F Trail UPDATED!!!! PICTURES!!!!!

Big Reg

YEAH BABY!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKIN BOUT!

ski

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok

the float truck is going up with the shovel first thing tomorrow morning, then they will move the dozer.

Groomer Guy will be with them and he will take pictures

lets the work begin so we can go for a Ernie burger this winter um__no.gif

the machines are there and we did about 1.5km of trail already. it's ben a long day about 325kms of driving. More work to be done tomorow. to tierd to post pictures, i you are on my facebook feel free to take them from there and post them.

here a few pic`s from Luc

Excellent!

here a few pic`s from Luc

Excellent!!

awesome news, this sets us up for 2 trips through your area.

Those are some big toys you play with , going to have to put that on my trails to ride this year

MM

How does that volvo compare in size to a Cat? By the look of the track overhang on the float I would guess a 345 or 350??We dont see too many Volvo's down south here,what are the controls like cat or john deere?Is it a nice hoe to operate??

I used the word hoe for STG to have something to say :poke:

How does that volvo compare in size to a Cat? By the look of the track overhang on the float I would guess a 345 or 350??We dont see too many Volvo's down south here,what are the controls like cat or john deere?Is it a nice hoe to operate??

Volvo heavy machinery is not going to win any points with the Mossy's

Overpriced JUNK!

Overpriced JUNK!

wow,sounds like an X Champion grader employee :rotflmao:

Overpriced JUNK!

wow,sounds like an X Champion grader employee :rotflmao:

Not just that! Ask around. Price of volvo's for the horse power ratings compared to a Deere. Anyway back on topic. Nice work on the F trail I hope to ride there someday!

P.S. volvos are junk!

i don't know with Cat model.

that Volvo is a 50 tons

the float is 11 feet wide the Volvo is 12 feet wide

good thing they chage the belly bridge a few years pass, because the bridge was only 11.5 feet before .........now is 15 feet

You'r piggy-backing on that existing bridge in the background I take it?

Great work guys, glad to see the progress!

Good work guys :right_on: .

Great Jobs Guys!!! :right_on::right_on:

Where will the new "F" be compared to the old "F"? Will the hotels and gas stops still be as accessible as they had been?

Where will the new "F" be compared to the old "F"? Will the hotels and gas stops still be as accessible as they had been?

No rooms for rent in N Ont anymore. Didn't you git the message?

Either day ride from the truck, or pack a tarp and sleeping bag. :-(

We made some Big progress yesterday on the trail, the 24 Inch Culvert is in and we did did more brushing with the Dozer for about 1.5 kms more passed that hole. next major spot is to put in a 8 feet tall culvert. 40 feet long..... Work will also start from the Northern end of the F trail going south.post-19704-0-64797200-1290353247_thumb.jpgpost-19704-0-16806100-1290353515_thumb.jpgpost-19704-0-42470100-1290353528_thumb.jpg

We made some Big progress yesterday on the trail, the 24 Inch Culvert is in and we did did more brushing with the Dozer for about 1.5 kms more passed that hole. next major spot is to put in a 8 feet tall culvert. 40 feet long..... Work will also start from the Northern end of the F trail going south.post-19704-0-64797200-1290353247_thumb.jpgpost-19704-0-16806100-1290353515_thumb.jpgpost-19704-0-42470100-1290353528_thumb.jpg

not 24 but a 36 inch culvert

Archived