F Trail UPDATED!!!! PICTURES!!!!!

Big Reg

Well........an important milestone was reach on Monday August 30, 2010

The budget we had submitted have been APPROVED  :right_on:  :woot:  :woot:

Now we are just waiting on getting all the permit in our hands and lets start the work so we can ride this trail this winter

Great News!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME NEWS!!!! THANK GOD, YOU, LUC, THE COMMUNITY AND CLUB KEPT PUSHING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. without volunteers like you, this would never happen. you guys need to be voted the club of the year, and the volunteers of the year. seriously. very few people work harder than you guys to keep the trails open, and give opportunities for the sledders and communities to benefit one another.

hopefully the other district and chapleau club will help out on their ends, to keep this trail a reality. and from speaking with some of the lodges on that side, they are looking forward to this trail and loops being back open.

this opens up sooooooo many more options for riding everywhere in the REGION. big trip loops, day loops, weekend, and overnight loops. it will benefit many communities. now let us pray that mother nature helps out with a blessing of bountiful white fluffy stuff to cover the updated trail.

maybe we can get an OC weekend loop ride planned for there this season. so ALL OF YOU, can enjoy the trail you worked so hard to get back open. you deserve a ride like that.

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!

Ski

maybe we can get an OC weekend loop ride planned for there this season.

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!

I second that emotion. O.C. Weekend Loop Ride and a hearty Thank You to the ambassadors of the north.

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!

I second that emotion. O.C. Weekend Loop Ride and a hearty Thank You to the ambassadors of the north.

Careful Canuck.  If skidooboy or  RWS organizes this, it may be a marathon weekend   :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  (Maybe even literally!!!)

I'm in as well   :right_on:  :right_on:  :right_on:  

500 kms. by lunch.

:-)

500 kms. by lunch.

:-)

Those km things are little, right? I'm in.

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!

Careful Canuck.  If skidooboy or  RWS organizes this, it may be a marathon weekend   :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  (Maybe even literally!!!)

And if ceyhoopers organizes it you will get lost twice tour a trapline and still get where you are going

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!

And if ceyhoopers organizes it you will get lost twice tour a trapline and still get where you are going

And circle a high school?!?  :rotflmao:

all off trail. LOL! wait this was a trail thread right. where's ox, eh?

ski

Great news Reg, looking forward to riding that trail again.

Great news Reg, looking forward to riding that trail again.

Thanks guys, that is a vial trail as we all know. I hope it all works out. Is Chapleau still planning on grooming to halfway haven? or is that axed now. That trail doesn't need grooming, at least not when I have rode it.

all off trail. LOL! wait this was a trail thread right. where's ox, eh?

ski

Now wait a gawl dang minute here - How'd I git involved in this here feasco?

Other that the little bit from Ernies to Dubre once back in '98, and a few klicks North from Johnnys a few times in recent yrs - I have never even been on F.

And may I add that it would have been just dandy with me if the "trail" wasn't there at all. :whatever:

I did bout hit the F groomer once [not really] when he pulled out of the bush and onto Ranger Hwy, and followed him accrost the river and then he turned back into the bush aggin. Does that count?

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update:

we are still waiting on our permit to go do the job.

sometime it`s frustrating to go through the Gov. red tape :banghead: but we are pushing to get them as soon as we can.

I met with the 3 First Nation Chief's this past Wednesday to seek their support. I can tell you that I received full support from them :right_on:

I'm pissed off at a certain resident of Chapleau who try to stop the wheel of turning.............. :soapbox:

every time we pleased MNR with their request, new question or concern come up and I was wondering why until this past Wednesday Morning when I was talking with a MNR staff from the Chapleau office..........the staff asked me another question about something specific in the trail that a person from Chapleau told him ......and a name came up.......... :curse: I'm not supprise that this individual is trying to jeopardize the project

WITH OUT PREJUDICE

Hey, the guy from Chapleau..........you won't stop us to make this happen......and if you keep pushing it I will reveal your name in all snowmobile forum I can find.......you have more to lose..........BEWARE OF THE SNOWMOLBILER VOLUNTEER WHO TRY TO KEEP ACCESS TO ALL AND HELP OUR NORTHERN ECONOMY

UNBELIEVABLE THAT PEOPLE WOULD STILL TRY TO STOP THIS, KNOWING IT IS GOOD FOR THE WHOLE REGION.

re'jean, i am glad there are people like you, luc, gord, russ, that fight for the area, and it's well being. we are at a crucial turning point economically, and socially world wide. This DRAMA has to stop, and this person needs to be cast out of any future plans for the success of the ofsc trail system, and the communities it serves.

YOU ARE EITHER WITH US, OR AGAINST US...

IF YOU ARE AGAINST US, BE MAN ENOUGH TO FACE US. INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND STABBING THE ENTIRE SLEDDING COMMUNITY, OTHER BUSINESSES, AND CLUBS INCLUDING YOUR OWN IN THE BACK. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SPINELESS COWARD, POISONING EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU. AND YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE INDUSTRY, OR CALLING YOURSELF SLEDDER FRIENDLY.

IF IT IS SOOOOO BAD, JUST WALK AWAY AND LET US DO OUR THING. WE DONT NEED OR WANT YOU MEDDLING IN ANY OF THIS ANYMORE. PERIOD! THEN WHEN IT BECOMES SUCCESSFULL WITHOUT YOU... YOU CAN BE ON THE OUTSIDE, LOOKING IN. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ROADBLOCKS FROM WITHIN OUR OWN RANKS. AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO STAND FOR IT ANY LONGER.

signed, PISSED OFF SNOWMOBILERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS FOR THE ALGOMA DISCTRICT!!!

UNBELIEVABLE THAT PEOPLE WOULD STILL TRY TO STOP THIS, KNOWING IT IS GOOD FOR THE WHOLE REGION.

re'jean, i am glad there are people like you, luc, gord, russ, that fight for the area, and it's well being. we are at a crucial turning point economically, and socially world wide. This DRAMA has to stop, and this person needs to be cast out of any future plans for the success of the ofsc trail system, and the communities it serves.

IF YOU ARE AGAINST US, BE MAN ENOUGH TO FACE US. INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND STABBING THE ENTIRE SLEDDING COMMUNITY, OTHER BUSINESSES, AND CLUBS INCLUDING YOUR OWN IN THE BACK. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SPINELESS COWARD, POISONING EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU. AND YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE INDUSTRY, OR CALLING YOURSELF SLEDDER FRIENDLY.

IF IT IS SOOOOO BAD, JUST WALK AWAY AND LET US DO OUR THING. WE DONT NEED OR WANT YOU MEDDLING IN ANY OF THIS ANYMORE. PERIOD! THEN WHEN IT BECOMES SUCCESSFULL WITHOUT YOU... YOU CAN BE ON THE OUTSIDE, LOOKING IN. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ROADBLOCKS FROM WITHIN OUR OWN RANKS. AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO STAND FOR IT ANY LONGER.

Dam Right Ski!!!! Can I say the Name Reg... Can I? Please... Please. hahahahahha. Ypur Not A real Snowmobilier when you pull crap like this, prooves that the person us in it just for the Money.

Dam Right Ski!!!! Can I say the Name Reg... Can I? Please... Please. hahahahahha. Ypur Not A real Snowmobilier when you pull crap like this, prooves that the person us in it just for the Money.

No Luc

not now

that is too bad :banghead:

Great work guys!!!!!!

Hopefully everything works out & you're able to open the revised TOP F for this season. Let us know who the "irritant" in Chapleau is & sledders can take their business elsewhere.

Archived