Anybody riding March 5 - 12th ??

700renegade

Anyone looking for a big loop trip in that time period? All my 'usual' buddies can't go this year it seems - between shoulder surgeries, new jobs, etc they are all unable to go.

I can be a bit flexible on dates and location. I'm in Green Bay area so will be coming up thru the Soo. Been riding in Ontario since '99, big miles are fine by me ( average 4000 miles per year lately ). PM if interested.

Anyone looking for a big loop trip in that time period? All my 'usual' buddies can't go this year it seems - between shoulder surgeries, new jobs, etc they are all unable to go.

I can be a bit flexible on dates and location. I'm in Green Bay area so will be coming up thru the Soo. Been riding in Ontario since '99, big miles are fine by me ( average 4000 miles per year lately ). PM if interested.

We have a group of 5 from the 6th to the 13th but we are leaving from the other side of Ontario. We will be trailering to New Liskeard on the 6th and heading to Cochrane on Sunday the 7th. From there to Hearst -Wawa and either through Chapleau - Timmins or straight back depending on conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, schedule is revised and even more of a problem. A buddy from Soo is riding in the UP this weekend w/ a bunch of guys that I will join in with. He's now out of the picture to join me on a Wawa/Hearst/Cochrane type trip.

Since I haven't been up and have the annual permit, I'm still looking for a trip anytime March 8 or later. It would be a travesty not to ride in Ontario this year!

(P.S. sorry for thread in wrong forum, just that I know the right guys are only in this one..... )

Archived