abitibi canyon?

keng

does anyone have any reports on the canyon, looking to get a trip together. but dont want to drive 2 hours to get there and have no snow.

and if anyone wants to come let me know and ill let you know when we are going.

if you can wait till thursday, sinjin, dp doug, viperS and the crew are there now. sinjin will post a report the day after they get home. ski

There's snow just not like other year's thats what I have heard,will know better next week <_<

There's snow just not like other year's thats what I have heard,will know better next week dry.gif

Sinjin and the boys were here and to the canyon. I also had 16 more that were up there yesterday and said the trail to the canyon (both ways) were excellent. They all had nothing but good reviews!

well we dont ride there.. we load up the truck and drive there and unload there. we dont do the trails when we are there just the canyon, well we do take that little bit of trail from the road. lol. live up in timmins. so its faster and much cheaper to trailer in. that and we dont get nailed with crazy $$ gas. but the offer is still there to get a group together. usualy its just me and my buddy but we are trying to get more people to go with think it would be more fun with more people to run cameras and what not,

There's snow just not like other year's thats what I have heard,will know better next week dry.gif

Sinjin and the boys were here and to the canyon. I also had 16 more that were up there yesterday and said the trail to the canyon (both ways) were excellent. They all had nothing but good reviews!

Thanks Rod/Kim see U soon.

does anyone have any reports on the canyon, looking to get a trip together. but dont want to drive 2 hours to get there and have no snow.

and if anyone wants to come let me know and ill let you know when we are going.

We just got back (see my trip report on here) While trails to Canyon were absolutely perfect there isn't anywhere near as much snow as in past years we where there so don't know how off trail is. I did kick off the trail in the powerlines to the south and there wasn't much powder.

Archived