Haliburton Questions

sledjunk

for the record (1),we were not on Lake Muskoka,lol,but were on,

Redstone-Little Redstone, Kenisis, Red Pine, Kawagama,Lake of Bays,St Nora,Kushog,Sherbourne,Big Hawk,Little Hawk,Beech and Maple Lakes,,,

for the record (2),I was not told that where we were going that there would be a sea of blue,and only 1 man in black, :rotflmao::rotflmao: ,I though I was signing up for lunch,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao: ,specials thanks to Andy from MM,he is one yammie rider I would willing ride with,,, :right_on::right_on: ,,,as for the other 3 jokers they promised me that no-one would know about this,,,,, :headbang::rotflmao: .

for the record (3),the new sleds are nice,the steering assist is awesome,you actually forget you are on such a big sled,,,,, :right_on: ,,,untill you drop a ski off the trail,,,,right guys,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

the fact is I want to own a 2-stroke,,,period.I have rode the last 8 yrs on a 4-stroke,and I still have one as a spare.I love that sled.But I boondock over half of my miles,and alone some times,,,,and the additional weight is a negative.Now if I ever get as old as sledjunk,,,,and do not ride with a guy like me :rotflmao: ,stay on groomed trails and packed lakes,,,,ride with young strong sledders with strong backs,,,,I would have me one of the thingalingies with a laptap,smart phone,flashing lights,gps,loran-c,magellan,sat nav,locater,xm radio,winch,comalong,and would be sledjunktoo on the forum,,,,,,,,, :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

Now if I ever get as old as sledjunk,,,,I would have me one of the thingalingies with a laptap,smart phone,flashing lights,gps,loran-c,magellan,sat nav,locater,xm radio,winch,comalong,and would be sledjunktoo on the forum,,,,,,,,, :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

And 9 times out of 20 he still goes in the wrong direction and somehow moves Lake Muskoka over to Minden. :-P:-P

Now if I ever get as old as sledjunk,,,,I would have me one of the thingalingies with a laptap,smart phone,flashing lights,gps,loran-c,magellan,sat nav,locater,xm radio,winch,comalong,and would be sledjunktoo on the forum,,,,,,,,, :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

And 9 times out of 20 he still goes in the wrong direction and somehow moves Lake Muskoka over to Minden. :-P:-P

:oops: I realized the Lake Muskoka / Lake of Bays error this morning after reviewing the track. As for 9 out of 20 times going in the wrong direction, that might be optimistic :oops: Even Mrs SJ says that I'd get lost finding my way out of a paper bag!

As the wise old native said, "Me not lost; tepee lost!"

part of "were the Fukari" tribe,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I think SledJunk is their Chief ! :-P:-P :poke:

Hey, SJ, maybe you should change your avatar

indian_chief_sticker-p217183944708093434qjcl_400.jpg

:coffeespit::rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Why is it that that tribe rides with you ? Only one trap line today and riding around and around a high school :rotflmao:

yea,yea,thought the principal was going to run after us,,,,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Archived