2010 Club Events

14 snow

Mark your calendars now!

Our 35th Annual Pancake Breakfast and Family Fun Day � January 30, 2010

Our 4th Annual Easter Seals Snow-A-Rama � February 20, 2010

Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) - June 5, 2010in Gravenhurst - Location TBA

Our 1st Annual golf tournament - June 18, 2010 at Lake St. George Golf and Country Club

Stay tuned for more details.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe we crossed paths with you last year after your pancake breakfast.

Heard it was a great event.

Hungry man from Six Mile Lake may just pay you a visit.

The 35th Annual Pancake Breakfast starting at 10am at the Walkers Point Comunity Centre. All you can eat pancakes, sausages, hot chocolate, tea and coffee. $6.00 per person. (Breakfast will be served until 1pm)

I believe we crossed paths with you last year after your pancake breakfast.

Heard it was a great event.

Hungry man from Six Mile Lake may just pay you a visit.

Canuck, you are correct sir. We were on our way home from the breakfast that day. Please join us.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

The 35th Annual Pancake Breakfast starting at 10am at the Walkers Point Comunity Centre. All you can eat pancakes, sausages, hot chocolate, tea and coffee. $6.00 per person. (Breakfast will be served until 1pm)

Gonna try and make it out for this event , coming up from Port Either by sled or truck and trailer !

I hope to make it !

:right_on:

I plan to be there on sled.

I plan to be there on sled.

Um don't you have other plans that day Kev???

Steve, I can't really do both on the same day. Since I am on the board of directors and can't make our other events, I chose to attend this one. Maybe I'll catch up with you later. Sorry Man.

Steve, I can't really do both on the same day. Since I am on the board of directors and can't make our other events, I chose to attend this one. Maybe I'll catch up with you later. Sorry Man.

No worries bud totally understand

Don't worry, he's sending a whole bunch of money :-D

Don't worry, he's sending a whole bunch of money :-D

Ya I figured you would be all over him like a dirty shirt :coffeespit:

Don't forget the Pancake Breakfast is tomorrow! Sounds like it is going to be a good turnout.

Thanks to everyone who made an appearance at today's Pancake Breakfast. It was great to put some faces to names, and support the club.

See you next year.

• 1 month later...

I have updated the original post with our AGM date along with a change in our golf tournament date.

• 1 month later...
advertising golf.pdfGolf Tournament: the event coordinator is getting a little nervous, we only have a few signed up for our Golf Tournament on Friday June 18, 2010 at Lake St. George Golf Course. There is still plenty of time to register but could you do it soon please!?!

advertising golf.pdfGolf Tournament: the event coordinator is getting a little nervous, we only have a few signed up for our Golf Tournament on Friday June 18, 2010 at Lake St. George Golf Course. There is still plenty of time to register but could you do it soon please!?!

I think the event coordinator looks like he took a firehose to his pants. icon_razz.gif

Hey Peeps ! Lots of talk about who is going. Lots of guys saying they will be playing. Lots of chit chat but, hey, let's turn that into regristrations.

Please !

We need to be able to plan the event and knowing how many people are actually going to play makes all the difference in the world.

Thanks ! See you there !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Steaks will have to ordered soon for the dinner. I hear the 4 sleds up for grabs are as follows:

Skidoo TNT 1200 4 stroke

Polaris (2 to choose from)

Yamaha Nitro

Arctic Cat F8

Should be a great time. Who's in?

• 3 weeks later...

I think the event coordinator looks like he took a firehose to his pants. icon_razz.gif

Hey Peeps ! Lots of talk about who is going. Lots of guys saying they will be playing. Lots of chit chat but, hey, let's turn that into regristrations.

Please !

We need to be able to plan the event and knowing how many people are actually going to play makes all the difference in the world.

Turned out to be a pretty good showing for the 1st tourney for Snowcrest. Excellent day from start to finsh. Hats off to the event coordinator and everyone else involved in planning and hosting this tournament. WELL DONE!!!! It's been awhile since I had that much fun. The prizes, food, and the get together afterwards for dinner and awards was great. The MC did a greta job keeping things flowing and with humour. Thanks Snowcrest. We'll be back with an extra team or more next year!!!

Please !

Turned out to be a pretty good showing for the 1st tourney for Snowcrest. Excellent day from start to finsh. Hats off to the event coordinator and everyone else involved in planning and hosting this tournament. WELL DONE!!!! It's been awhile since I had that much fun. The prizes, food, and the get together afterwards for dinner and awards was great. The MC did a greta job keeping things flowing and with humour. Thanks Snowcrest. We'll be back with an extra team or more next year!!!

I'd refrain from being too complimentary of the MC - his head swells up and affects his backswing.

Please !

I'd refrain from being too complimentary of the MC - his head swells up and affects his backswing.

Im sure the MC's wife wants to know who Greta is? :rolleyes:

Im sure the MC's wife wants to know who Greta is? rolleyes.gif

the MC's wife doesn't need to know anything about Greta !! icon_mad.gif

What happends at Lake St. George STAYS at Lake St. George wink.gif

Im sure the MC's wife wants to know who Greta is? rolleyes.gif

the MC's wife doesn't need to know anything about Greta !! icon_mad.gif

What happends at Lake St. George STAYS at Lake St. George wink.gif

Ill give you the # for my Cayman's account. Secrecy is very affordable!

Archived