Haliburton - changes to trail designations

Fred Quimby

There is a paved portion of the B103 that runs out of Haliburton on the rail line. That small section is not for sledding. It should be clearly marked and a suitable route around the paved portion will be open for use.

Is this south of the F-85 Sabre or north of the road (across from the gas station & motel)?

It is CF-100 Canuck built by AVRO in Malton and was powered by two Orenda engines.

I must've been thinking it was the same as the jet in Ptbo.

There is a paved portion of the B103 that runs out of Haliburton on the rail line. That small section is not for sledding. It should be clearly marked and a suitable route around the paved portion will be open for use.

Is this south of the F-85 Sabre or north of the road (across from the gas station & motel)?

It is CF-100 Canuck built by AVRO in Malton and was powered by two Orenda engines.

That paved portion runs right beside the Sabre Jet, and along the sports field for the high school. Not sure right now how far that portion runs though. I have not been able to really check it out. I am sure that where the trail bends back across county road one, the trail will resume the normal gravel base.

That paved portion runs right beside the Sabre Jet, and along the sports field for the high school. Not sure right now how far that portion runs though. I have not been able to really check it out. I am sure that where the trail bends back across county road one, the trail will resume the normal gravel base.

Hey derf ! Where is your Canadian pride ? That is not a USA designed sabre ! it is an AVRO CF-100 CANUCK !

Hey derf ! Where is your canadian pride ? That is not a USA designed sabre ! it is an AVRO CF-100 CANUCK !

Okay...the birds that are crapping all over it make it pretty hard to identify what it is. So speaking about pride...why in your post did you CAPITALIZE USA, yet you left Canadian in lower case? Hmmmmmm :poke:

Hey derf ! Where is your canadian pride ? That is not a USA designed sabre ! it is an AVRO CF-100 CANUCK !

Okay...the birds that are crapping all over it make it pretty hard to identify what it is. So speaking about pride...why in your post did you CAPITALIZE USA, yet you left Canadian in lower case? Hmmmmmm :poke:

Maybe because U.S.A. is an abbreviation and should be capitalized?

Nah. I think his 'caps lock' was momentarily stuck. CoffeeSpit. ;)

And Canadian should also be capitalized. :lol:

Yes it should and now is .Thank you for pointing out my mistake oh negative one .

Yes it should and now is .Thank you for pointing out my mistake oh negative one .

Cheers! Anytime

Archived