Places to stay

marcs

We are coming up Muskoka/Haliburton area in a couple of weeks.Looking for ideas on places to stay.We are bringing fairly inexperienced Wives on this trip.Need to find a nice place with options of things to do in case sledding doesnt go so well.Any ideas?

I don't know if you are opposed to the Parry Sound area but we have a cute little private cabin that we rent out. It is easy to get to, right on the trail, fully equipped & affordable. Perfect for groups up to 6 people.

The trails here have alot of variety for those who are beginners or those who are experienced.

All of the the ladies who have stayed here have enjoyed it.

We are coming up Muskoka/Haliburton area in a couple of weeks.Looking for ideas on places to stay.We are bringing fairly inexperienced Wives on this trip.Need to find a nice place with options of things to do in case sledding doesnt go so well.Any ideas?

A couple of nice places Sunny point Resort 705-378-2505 Quality Inn Parry Sound 705-378-2461 Sunny point is an awesome cottage resort with a rec room and hiking and skiing trails with good access to the snowmobile trails set on picturesque Otter Lake only 15 minutes from Parry Sound . The Quality Inn is a very nice resort motel only 10 minutes south of Parry sound located on Top trail C it features a pool (indoor) sauna,hottub,exercise room with equipment,Golden Griddle restraunt ,Jolly Roger sports bar.and more.

....,Jolly Roger sports bar.and more.

Used to be called the "Trailside Lounge". Now they've changed the name, maybe they'll let me back in there again. :oops:

I hope so ... otherwise you'll probably end up in our room drinking all night! :o

....,Jolly Roger sports bar.and more.

Used to be called the "Trailside Lounge". Now they've changed the name, maybe they'll let me back in there again. :oops:

I hope so ... otherwise you'll probably end up in our room drinking all night! :o

Thanks for the invitation :!::D:D

Archived