BIG thanks to dubreuilville club, and community

skidooboy

I wanted to drop a note here for all to see, hopefully some towns folk will see this and appreciate it as well.

lynne and I would like to personally thank nicole and alain at chez gaston, rejean, luc, and their whole group of friends and family for inviting us and our core group of riders into their family. we understand the heritage, and pride you folks have as a group and we are honored to be considered friends.

the hospitality we have encountered has been second to none. and made this year a very special year for lynne and myself, and our small riding group.

those that have sent in extra money to the club in the past few days to help, will be proud to know it is being used frugally and wisely. THANK YOU FOR THOSE THAT DONATED EXTRA WITHOUT PROVOCATION. it shows how much we all care about sledding, and the region. the entire areas trails (including wawa's, thank you gord, russ, and crew)are topped up nicely, and appear with decent day time temps and cool night temps will last a few more weeks.

lynne and i came up by ourselves on short notice and had a very relaxing weekend with alittle riding, alittle fishing, and ALOT OF FUN! we even looked at several pieces of property for sale as well, as we are considering buying a place there now.

we fished friday night with the friends and family group, on a small local lake, lots of laughs, and fun, with a few fish caught. saturday started kind of wet and warm, then just before dark we went to a secret lake, with a large portion of the group from the night before. and we had more laughs and alot more fish, and the sun even came out for a spectacular finish to an almost perfect day. reg's sled broke again, :banghead::angry::banghead: and couldnt make it out to the lake. but lynne and i asked if we could take his son danny with us, so he wasnt disapointed by being so close to the fishing, and yet so far. afterall it isnt his fault his dad bought a skidoo. LOL! :wavey::rotflmao:

big thanks to the group for making us feel so at ease, and at home with them. here are a few pics of luc's girls, danny, and some very bad french speaking american with some fish.

THANK YOU ALL!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Eric and Lynne

92_1e6cb8d2a93044dbdc65a20827b068cb

92_4f2fbb2214aff3e64ac61d74dd7cbc96

92_07a8db6c6d7c281a8a61508f4fdd2a45

92_5ac4f1d83cf41bc77b8022d7403e4fd9

92_54541119f576c9f3192f4d8a2a1b8add

Thanks Eric to give the opprotunity to Dany to enjoy the fishing that day.

too bad my doo broke down, but I now what is the issue and I will solve it.

BTW I like my sled. I know a person who own a blue nytro and want to sell it........ :rotflmao:

we are going back fishing this Friday and Saturday you're welcome to join us again

We realy hope you guys do buy a place in town. You Guys will love it. Wait till this summer when we Pull out the Quads and show you some secret riding spots, Old Mine sites and Old towns in the Bush :woot::woot::woot:

I had fun with you guys friday on Rogers lake, My Dad and I talked yesterday and I Showed him the Spot and we are going to Work on a Fish Hut to put on Rogers lake for next winter.

Hey.. I Got a Donation Yesterday at the store for the Club from 700Renagade, he stoped by to say hello and Bought a Few thing (Thanks For buying a Few things it Helps) and donated some Money!!!! :woot::woot: Thanks man.

Come in and Say Hello Guys, Now the streets are bare but next year if you are in town, Come on In and say Hi, I like Meeting people, I'm at the store from around 12:oo pm to 10:30 pm.

Eric, you are so right about the community up there. I've missed my winter trips the last few years (darn economy) but know when I return it will be with open arms from good friends. There is no doubt I see myself recreating year round in that neck of the woods for the rest of my life. HOPEFULLY, I can get up there this summer either on two wheels or bringing my quad up to play in the area.

Thanks to all for making us feel welcomed.

Great pics Eric! Glad you and Lynne had a great time, nothing like Northern Hospitality!!

Hey.. I Got a Donation Yesterday at the store for the Club from 700Renagade, he stoped by to say hello and Bought a Few thing (Thanks For buying a Few things it Helps) and donated some Money!!!! Thanks man.

.....Just goes to show you how selfless those groomer guys in Dub are - I stopped by and handed Luc a small amount of cash and told him it was so that he could stop up the street and fill his tank. He immediately thought I was talking about the groomer. For gosh sake I was talking of his belly! :coffeenose:

I put on 1020 miles (1650km ) in 2.5 days and the only place that had their trails in comparable shape was Moonbeam.

My 2 girls had some Much fun on the lake, I told them I will have a Fish hut set up for next winter and that we will be able to go every weekend that they are with me. It was fun, I thinking maybe Going Fishing With you guys This Weekend... Just have to see How I can set up my weekend with staff.

700 Renagade. Glad you had a great trip and had great trails, thnaks for stoping in.

Archived