No more $$$$$

Big Reg

Well Big Red, although I have never snowmobiled in your area, but I have talked to many who have and they all say I should make the trip there and I would if I could get the time to do so. With that being said I would definetely like to help you guys out so all you need to do is to PM me your mailing address for the club and the name of the club to make the cheque out to and I will donate $500.00 towards your unrelentless quest for the trails to be the best that you can make them for the rest of the season. - Bill

What a generous offer, thanks from all of us that love to go north to ride those awesome trails.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Big Red, although I have never snowmobiled in your area, but I have talked to many who have and they all say I should make the trip there and I would if I could get the time to do so. With that being said I would definetely like to help you guys out so all you need to do is to PM me your mailing address for the club and the name of the club to make the cheque out to and I will donate $500.00 towards your unrelentless quest for the trails to be the best that you can make them for the rest of the season. - Bill

Bill

Check your PM

Thank you very much for your donation to help us keeping the groomer on the trails.

Hopefully you can make it here one day to enjoy it.

Reg

awesome, gesture Bill!!! ski

Incredibly kind offer Bill, another reason to deal with Cudney racing :D

You're a Top Notch guy Bill! Thanks for helping out the club! :wavey:

Evil

WOW....Cudney Racing stepping up to the plate again.......yet another reason to support our FORUM sponsor's here at OC to keep us peep's riding.

Thanks Bill.C

Sammy

WAY TO GO!!! A very generous donation!. 1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif1233_hand_clapping.gif

That's awesome Bill!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! We are heading up tomorrow....had this trip planned for a while and I was really concerned this week with out any more grooming. Hate to see it come to this and obviously some things need to addressed. The trails have been closed here for some time now and a lot of us need to get in our last kick at the cat! Looking forward to an awesome ride....thanks in advance Luc and Reg...hope to see you up there this weekend...keep up the good work!

That's extremely generous of you, Bill ... what a wonderful gesture. :woot::woot:

Thanks Bill! That is an awesome contribution!

I'd like thank Bill for his kind donation. I have ridden in D-Ville and spent some time with Big Reg and I know the challenges they (and many small clubs) face. For 2 guys, Reg and Luc are ambassadors of the sport and would give the shirts off their backs to help you.

To help explain the Northern Clubs lack of $$$ here is the Wawa permit sales comparison for early feb (and we are better off than some). I will post an updated one later.

I'm not sure what can be done as we've had a banner winter this year.

permitsalesfeb.jpg

Our demographic is ageing . It wasn't that long ago that we had 120,000 permits now I have been told around 80,000 maybe 90,000 this year . Yet our costs continue to rise and we have not been able to increase the price of a permit..

I wonder how long this can continue. Truth is that there are less folks riding . I would love to see the sled sales numbers from 1987-now compared to permit sales . It might make an interesting graph.

Are you telling us that 803 people quit sledding since 2000 or are you saying that 803 people quit buying permits from your club?

I think some quit sledding and some arent' travelling to sled anymore. I believe All clubs are seeing a reduction, some more than others.

Bill, very generous offer. Thanks!

Our northern OC members have always been good to us. What I see now is that we still need $500 to keep the trails groomed and open!

I too have never been on those trails, but I sure do hope to get there soon and enjoy the Great White North hospitality!

So if ten of us send $50, or 20 of us send $25, they will have what they need!

Big Reg, send me a PM and I will send you $50

Good idea, Dom. I'm in too! Maybe post the info here and we'll see what we can do collectively!

Club Alouette Dubreuilville Inc

120 rue magpie PO Box 210

Dubreuilville, Ontario

P0S 1B0

Thank you to all of you guy's it's great to see support from the members spacialy with all the hard time we are going through with the bad economy.

Like I said before we can't call ourself volunteer anymore, we are magicien to keep those clubs running.

The peoples from this forum just proved it that we can make thing happen when we team up.

I'll get a cheque in the mail to you today ... hope to travel your trails soon!

this thread is GREENom, sandman and i will send some, (not alot) we're hurting as well. the wolf is at our kitchen table.

Can you please P/M us your info.

All our love

ARVA. :hugs: OPPS

I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

sorry

SREEB haha

Archived