AROUND THE TOP

We're leaving Saturday from Liskeard for a 7 day ride. Everything looks good as far as Hearst. I need condition reports from Hearst to Longlac via A107then down the A to Hillsport and on to Hornpayne. We would be doing the Hearst / Longlac / Hillsport on Monday the 28th. Any help would be appreciated.

If anyone knows a phone # I could call on Saturday the 26th to check those trails, I would appreciate knowing them.

REMEMBER: IF YOU'RE GO'IN TO SEE A MOOSE YOU MAY AS WELL SEE A BIG ONE!!

hearst to longlac isnt open yet, the ofsc website shows the longlac to hillsport closed too. better off calling the local establishments and getting info. you'll be on your own with little to no grooming and or signage. and that is a long way accross there. be careful and use your head. ski

Cruiser,

You can get some good info on A107A here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=213

I also recommend that you call Klotz Lake and talk with them about your plans. 807-872-0202

Some contacts for this trip would be:

corridor@nt.net (District 15);

nossa@shawcable.com (District 16)

contactinfo@ofsc.on.ca (OFSC)

All of them responded to my inquirey in 1 day.

Good Luck,

AO

I believe you are correct that there is no fuel between Hearst &

Hornepayne.

I'm pretty sure its 104 miles between not kilometres. That would be about 170km. We've done it a number of times with 2 older 2 strokes but were pretty close to the "E" when we arrived.

I believe you are correct that there is no fuel between Hearst &

Hornepayne.

I'm pretty sure its 104 miles between not kilometres. That would be about 170km. We've done it a number of times with 2 older 2 strokes but were pretty close to the "E" when we arrived.

I believe you're correct PLC - according to the Revrnd's distance charts it's 104 Miles.

Archived