Hearst to Longlac

Luther

Hello Snowberg - good to talk to you! I got so tired of all the noise coming from the cabin next door, we built one way across the yard for you guys! No, I'm just kidding. Michael's mom's place has been rennovated and turned into a very nice modern cabin with all the goodies (even satellite tv). So that means we can put up with about 12 to 15 guys at the same time :o

I hope winter is good for us cause the summer sure wasn't. Here's hoping for some great snow! I'm thinking of heading down to Toronto for the big OFSC snowmobile show in October. Just to get away more than anything since I really enjoyed it the last time I was down there, so maybe I can make another trip with NOSSA.

Take care boys - we're looking forward to seeing you all again when the snow flies....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds great but that's a long way to carry dinner :P Let me know if you decide to go down to Toronto. I may be going to the show, if you are there I will be sure to look you up. Hopefully I can drag a couple of the other guys along. :)

Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you - I'm just buying the groceries now and you boys are doing the cooking. :woot: No way I want to carry hot foot that far! I'll be sure to give you the best recipes and I think I have an apron big enough to go around one of you! Of course, I'm not sure how everybody would be feeling in the morning to come over for breakfast (yes, I'll still do that). :puke:

I'll let you know if I can get to the show. It's coming fast. Oh guess what - IT"S SNOWING TODAY :D

What are you doing posting at 10 to 7 in morning :confused: If you're not bringing dinner over there then i guess you'll just have to come over and cook :rotflmao:

SNOW, that's a good sign, keep it coming

Hi guys! Time to start thinking snow :wavey: - that's what I'm doing today anyway. Good to hear you boys are planning to head this way again. Michael just got done cleaning his sauna - I'm sure it will be ready to rock and roll when you're here! We have a new cabin this year too - an additional 6 or 7 beds with inside facilities and everything! Too bad business was so slow this year, but we're counting on the economy picking back up a bit for the yanks. We're also working (notice how I said "we") on a new website this year. I'm really excited about it - we'll be loading videos of all the great happenings around camp.

Let me know when you get to finalize some dates. I'd be happy to do what I can on this end for you - you know that. Bob, your letters to OFSC must have helped - especially for them to be working already! Thanks...Hope this summer has been kind to everyone in OC land. We'll be waiting on ya. :woot:

They're working again already? That's good news. Hopefully both ends will find their way to get that trail groomed a little more this year. I think it was just groomed once on the Longlac side last year and twice on the Hearst side.

I think we will be out the last week of February this year, I'll be in touch with the exact dates in the future.

Archived