Border Crossing at the Soo

kreece

ken, yes you can cross without a passport till june. they might not ask for id's or anything going into canada but, when returning to the u.s, the non passort guy is required to have an original birth certificate, and a photo id at a minimum. without them they will detain him for a bit. ski

The non-passport Guy is really a Gal?

EWWWW! :sick:

I made a colour copy of my birth cert and SS# on one sheet and keep it in the truck. It is not the original and not notorized. I have used it a few times. I now have had a passport for 3-4 yrs now? So really a non-issue for me now.

I forget what I usta carry for the kids before we had passports? Likely the same thing?

I would like to think that a notorized copy of this would be good enough unless they are looking for a reason to piss in your Cherrios? I would not want to carry the original anywhere if I can help it. Too much at risk IMO. ???

Like I said - I have used it and not had troubles - although it may not be 100% Kosher.

You will have MUCH better luck if you pull up to the chicken coup with a guy in it!

Archived