C-Trail north of 6 Mile Lake to Moon River

Richy1010

The C-Trail was groomed twice from B105 north to the Moon river. The trail was very good and in places perfect with an inch of fresh snow on top of groomed table top.

NO Wash-Outs!!!

Nothing else groomed as of Sunday afternoon.

We have lots of snow and more coming down now. 1.5 feet in the Honey Harbour area by the time the weekend is done.

Very cold temps so the lakes will be getting good soon. 6 mile is NOT quite ready for the average rider. Still not staked.

BONUS TRAIL REPORT ... The new Hwy 400 is in perfect condition. With no keep out signs at the Moon River on ramps I had to go for a little rip. I only went for 2 miles south on a fresh foot of powder and it was a blast.

Thanks for the report Richy1010. It's the first we've heard about conditions over that way this year. Very encouraging. We'll be on C from MacTier -2- Parry Sound in a couple of weeks so it is really good to hear that it is shaping up.

We just woke up to another ft of snow this morning in Honey Harbour ( Gloucester Pool ). Thats 2.5 ft in total for the weekend. It looks like we have another foot on the way today.

With the cold temps all week we should be fully opened for next weekend.That all the trails around ColdWater, Port Seven, Severn Falls and up to MacTier. With all the grooming that has to be done I would doubt that lakes will get staked though.

The Severn River is still very high (and flowing ) so the trails (on the back lakes) from B105 up to Gravenhurst will most likely not be staked.

I'd post pics but the dial up is a too slow and I have to go plow and play !!!!

Thanks for the report Richy1010. It's the first we've heard about conditions over that way this year. Very encouraging. We'll be on C from MacTier -2- Parry Sound in a couple of weeks so it is really good to hear that it is shaping up.

It's a no - critter zone on C trail south of Mactier :lol:

THANKS for the snow report Richy 1010 and others.

We'll be up next weekend. Green grass here in GTA - this type of information is fantastic.

THE SNOW WON'T STOP !!!!!

I have been ATV plowing all morning ( As fun as sledding !). I am now beating a path with the sled on the lake to the rink so I can go and plow the rink. The lake has 2-3 ft of snow on it and it is tough sledding ( Pun intended !).

It does not get any better than this on a real SNOW DAY.

NO grooming from Port Severn north... yet! But, the Baxter club is very good and will probably be at it soon.

Archived