Any members from Quebec?

Nicole

Hello Nicole. Where is that located in relation to Ontario? How far is it for you to drive there? Do you go with many others? We live about 45min south of Ottawa and thought of going into Quebec sometime too. Thanks for the info.

Shawn,

We have never been to Quebec sledding. We are going for the first time this Friday. From the cottage (bobcaygeon) it's estimated to be 6hrs 15 mins est.. Ottawa is what 2 hours from montreal? If so then ste adele is 1 hour north of montreal. My fiance and myself are going for the trip. We normally end up riding by ourselves a lot lol.. Nobody ever wants to go on trips lol..

That sounds like fun. Hopefully the condtions are great for your ride. Maybe the misses and I'll get over there to try it out yet. We spend a few weekends in Petawawa and lots of different trails there but always wanted to venture into Quebec for a trip but haven't as of yet. Sometimes it's a bit harder for us to find pet friendly accomodations as our lab goes everywhere with us.... Not on the snowmobile though, too hard for me to drive with his big butt standing in front of me. Have fun.

Hey Nicole, we are further up the border in north bay. Won't be that far down but my wife and I have talked alot about going to quebec as well. Hope you have a good trip. My wife and I always go on trips together.....likely for the same reasons as yours. We're heading to timmins in a couple weeks for a 4 day trip. We're in the burks falls/ parry sound area quite a bit. If your ever in the area maybe we'll pass by.

Archived