Heading to Quebec very soon!!

Nicole

Great pics, Nicole ... looks like you had a great trip!

(But I didn't see any Baileys even though all the pictures said there was Bailey in the Snow!) :oops:

Yeah we had fun , but honestly you can get the same great trails in northern ontario. I think North Ridge area has amazing trails just like Quebec and it's not 6.5 hrs away lol.. It was an experience for sure but i would be just as happy riding up north. I forgot to mention the trails got really beat up after 3pm it was bump after bump which sucked!!! lol.. We are going back again next year but this time we will be bringing the kids since the resort is loaded with things to do for them. Mostly all the sleds in Quebec are skidoo's , must be a good make i guess.

lmao... bailey is my dog. For some reason the pictures got saved under his name ha-ha... but as for Bailey's I had plenty of that stuff. I even tried the new coffee one lol..

Hey Maple it would seem that you have a new best friend!

Yeah we had fun , but honestly you can get the same great trails in northern ontario. I think North Ridge area has amazing trails just like Quebec and it's not 6.5 hrs away lol.. It was an experience for sure but i would be just as happy riding up north. I forgot to mention the trails got really beat up after 3pm it was bump after bump which sucked!!! lol.. We are going back again next year but this time we will be bringing the kids since the resort is loaded with things to do for them. Mostly all the sleds in Quebec are skidoo's , must be a good make i guess.

Hi Nicole!

I don't know how old are your kids and don't know if you're aware of this but if you bring them for a ride in Quebec, you can't seat them if front of you. Your seat must be made to carry a passenger with handgrips. Their feet must touch the foot-rest too. That's a problem with my 4 year old.

They are very strong in enforcing no passenger in front of the operator.

Archived