A110Q

SlowTouringGuy

Some time ago I think I had heard that the trail A110Q from Kirkland Lake past Larder Lake to the Trans Quebec trails had been closed.

Is that the case currently? Looking at a loop that will either take us either in or out of Quebec on that trail. Is it planned to be open this year ?

merci !

Tell you what STG, since you are such a great guy and I'm in a festive mood I will drive up to Kirkland Lake tomorrow and check it out in person for you. :D

Give me a few days and i will get back to you...

Great Idea ! :D:D Pick me up on the way by - may as well find out first hand ;)

Are you thinking of A108Q? It's been closed for a few seasons now. It ran from Belle Vallee north to Kearns. The '09 TATA (Dist' 14) map shows A110Q open to the border.

Are you thinking of A108Q? It's been closed for a few seasons now. It ran from Belle Vallee north to Kearns. The '09 TATA (Dist' 14) map shows A110Q open to the border.

It shows it open to the border but I'm not sure that is correct. There is word that a landowner issue two years ago in the Larder Lake area has still not been resolved. I would love to have it confirmed before planning a trip.

If there is no definitive answer here, I'll make contact to those in the area.

I can't speak for this season but I can tell you the I made it to the Quebec border via Larder Lake and V-Town last season and am planning on trying it again in a few days. I can confirm it and let you know when I get back on the 30th if that helps any.

Merry Christmas!

I can't speak for this season but I can tell you the I made it to the Quebec border via Larder Lake and V-Town last season and am planning on trying it again in a few days. I can confirm it and let you know when I get back on the 30th if that helps any.

Merry Christmas!

That would be terrific Sledhead06 - I would very much appreciate it :!:

Merry HoHo !

It shows it open to the border but I'm not sure that is correct. There is word that a landowner issue two years ago in the Larder Lake area has still not been resolved. I would love to have it confirmed before planning a trip.

Here is the guy you need to talk to my wooley friend.

Here is the guy you need to talk to my wooley friend.

Merry Christmas!

If i don't beat you to it...lol

We are in Kirkland now and ready to unload and ride for the holidays.

Sorry STG we had a full truck and trailer.....

p.s. if you see a couple old wore out polaris touring sleds with OC.com stickers in the windshield that would be us

Merry Christmas!

If i don't beat you to it...lol

We are in Kirkland now and ready to load and ride for the holidays.

Sorry STG we had a full truck and trailer.....

p.s. if you see a couple old wore out polaris touring sleds with OC.com stickers in the windshield that would be us

Way to go - ENJOY the ride !!

OK, after reading your later posts I didn't realize you were familiar w/ the area.

Welll STG I failed you.... I headed that way yesterday and the trails were not groomed towards Larder Lake and it was very rough. The groomer is going that way on monday or tuesday. Maybe sledhed will be able to find out the details for you.

We ended up playing on A108, L103 and A trail and a whole lot of forest acess roads.

Not sure if we will get out today since it's supposed to freeze rain and get to 7c.

Welll STG I failed you.... I headed that way yesterday and the trails were not groomed towards Larder Lake and it was very rough. The groomer is going that way on monday or tuesday. Maybe sledhed w,ill be able to find out the details for you.

We ended up playing on A108, L103 and A trail and a whole lot of forest acess roads.

Not sure if we will get out today since it's supposed to freeze rain and get to 7c.

No Problem. Thanks for trying !

A108Q was my favourite trail in all of Ontario for a long time... a real shame that it is now closed.... is there no chance of a re-opening?

Archived