Bobcaygeon to Sharbot Lake

Nicole

i sure hope i'm no asole cause i like this fourm. :D:o

Naw you seem ok I guess you have been......................Lucky so far :wavey:

You really have to push the edge to get banned around here you will usually be warned first. When you get the opportunity to meet the good folks that run this asylum you will realize that they are good folks who are just trying to prevent this from becoming a slash and smash forum like some of the others .

i like this fourm. :D:o

Hey, you fit right in ....

This topic is about Bobc. to Sharbot Lake sledding, and with your help it's been hijacked :lol:

You'll be a moderator soon :rotflmao: :poke:

This topic is about Bobc. to Sharbot Lake sledding, and with your help it's been hijacked :lol:

ummmmmmmmmm...................we like to be called GLOBAL moderators. It sounds much more important!.....

And Lucky as for being an a-hole...............well thats kind of a prerequisite..........and if you get to be a bigger ahole you can become an Administrator! :P :poke: :poke: :P

Hey Rage farmer I see your from Oshawa that's cool. Maybe we will see you on the bobcaygeon trail when we get snow lol.. We just left there today and there's hardly NO snow at all. It rained for the last two days.

that bad, i'm sooooo depressed, the whole week off and no sledding. where abouts is your cottage, we're just off the E108 north of town, going up new years day hopefully there is some snow on the 108. always looking for someone to ride with, we'll maybe get out a little later this winter

It's just off the 24.. It's right on Sturgeon Lake. We have to ride into town using the back roads since the bridge is still not fixed and the lake is not safe yet!!. I wouldn't count on there being snow lol.. we have more snow here then they do. It really sucks since we're both off until after the New Year. I can't wait to go to Quebec though should be a nice trip. Who do you normally ride with?

ummmmmmmmmm...................we like to be called GLOBAL moderators. It sounds much more important!.....

And Lucky as for being an a-hole...............well thats kind of a prerequisite..........and if you get to be a bigger ahole you can become an Administrator! :P :poke: :poke: :P

BAN the Bunny.... :angry::twisted: