Wanna ride the Ganny on Saturday?

Turbo Burgo

just looking for trail updates if that OK........ :wtf:

YOU may want to try http://www.ofsc.on.ca

ya whats with all the chit chat that goes on here. Some guys on here hijack ppl's threads and write up inside jokes between each other. I'm new to the forum, but I see this sorta stuff all over this board. Come on guys if someone makes a new thread asking questions lets be informative, after all this is what the forum is for. If you wanna poke fun at each other publicly use facebook or myspace. OR make your own thread for this sorta stuff.

Well thats my rant for the day.

Brander & Coe Rider,

Let me put it this way. If you don't want to read "all the chit chat that goes on here", then try getting your snowmobiling information from Facebook or MySpace.

FIFO

ya whats with all the chit chat that goes on here. Some guys on here hijack ppl's threads and write up inside jokes between each other. I'm new to the forum, but I see this sorta stuff all over this board. Come on guys if someone makes a new thread asking questions lets be informative, after all this is what the forum is for. If you wanna poke fun at each other publicly use facebook or myspace. OR make your own thread for this sorta stuff.

Brander & Coe Rider,

Let me put it this way. If you don't want to read "all the chit chat that goes on here", then try getting your snowmobiling information from Facebook or MySpace.

FIFO

X2

Looks like a good day ,interesting brushing technique . Ever tried a chainsaw? I hate to ask this because I bet I already know the answer but by chance did the putz in the suv try the trail?

That's how he got to the field in the first place, no other way in or out ... :curse:

The boy's were just killing time till the rest of the crew showed up with the gear ... Not too often you have the cam out a ready to go for a jewel of a pic like that, but once I took the first pic and Brian grabbed on too ... I just knew there'd be a Kodak moment within seconds :D

make your own thread for this sorta stuff.

Good idea in theory. Doesn't work in practice. As you may have noticed, you violated your own rule here, further emphasizing my point. As long as everyone follows proper quoting etiquette, multiple discussions in a single thread works quite well.

You win, made the mistake of expressing a counter-opinion previously.

I personally value your opinion. If you have other ideas that can improve the forum, I would love to hear them. On this topic specifically we have previously studied the issue and concluded that thread hijacking, as many like to call it, is crucial in keeping discussions alive. It is, in my opinion, the reason why this forum has such a great and lively user base while the copycat one, which shall remain nameless, does not.

Computer science has come a long way in sorting through information to find exactly what you looking for. Luckily for you, the tools are easily available for you to use. Strict organization is a burden, not a blessing. I invite you to take full advantage of the tools your computer makes available and you will quickly see why the format used here works well.

Rick there are times when things that get out of hand are stopped very quickly.

But it certainly is nice that there is not the arguing and cheap shots that you find in the other forums.

There are some shots taken from time to time but they're not serious and thats what make it nice to be here.

There will be a lot of good imformation coming from people in a short time and thats one of the things that are good.

We need snow!!!!!!

Keep things going and keep up the great job. Just watch the mouse and the monkey :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Neil

Hey Neil,

Great post. The sheer idiocy that goes on in other forums Is frustrating. I was on another forum(It was an Ontario forum from another site) and within three posts I encountered, racism, sexism and swear words. It was disheartening actually. I have no time for any of those.

And by the way to you all, I had prime rib with baked potato and an Oscar sauce on it. That was a good dinner!

But it certainly is nice that there is not the arguing and cheap shots that you find in the other forums.

There are some shots taken from time to time but they're not serious and thats what make it nice to be here.

There will be a lot of good imformation coming from people in a short time and thats one of the things that are good.

We need snow!!!!!!

Keep things going and keep up the great job. Just watch the mouse and the monkey :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Neil

Hey Neil,

Great post. The sheer idiocy that goes on in other forums Is frustrating. I was on another forum(It was an Ontario forum from another site) and within three posts I encountered, racism, sexism and swear words. It was disheartening actually. I have no time for any of those.

And by the way to you all, I had prime rib with baked potato and an Oscar sauce on it. That was a good dinner!

Is Oscar sauce made from puree'd green furry grouches?

We need snow!!!!!!

Neil

Hey Neil,

Is Oscar sauce made from puree'd green furry grouches?

No its a seafood sauce with shrimp, scallops that was quite yummy!

Can we get off the topic of whos right and whos wrong and move on? Jeepers! :argue:

The forum is what it is. End of discussion.

Anyways, we put on 120km's yesterday in the ganny! Great riding. Probably one of My best early season riding yet! Started at 115/35 parking and headed in to Bewdley for lunch, took the long way there and then headed back. Trails began to show some wear on the way back but all in all a great day! Hopefully the weather gets a little colder for the lake to become solid! Although there were a few yahoos riding Rice Lake.

Anyways, we put on 120km's yesterday in the ganny! Great riding. Probably one of My best early season riding yet! Started at 115/35 parking and headed in to Bewdley for lunch, took the long way there and then headed back. Trails began to show some wear on the way back but all in all a great day! Hopefully the weather gets a little colder for the lake to become solid! Although there were a few yahoos riding Rice Lake.

Wasn't it raining there on Sunday? We have no snow left now here in Cobourg.

I was riding the Ganny on saturday and put in about 100km. I have never seen so many rigs in one location. You couldn't park anywhere!

After we rode there, i loaded up and went and rode east of the northumberland forest which was also open. Rough conditions there... ouch. poor sled.

Oh look someone is asking a question in the Club Ontario East board...well I might as well reply to them with what I'm having for dinner tonight...that might answer their question.

Brilliant!!!

i'm having trouble with fact that everyone calls this a board, its a computer screen, speakinf of which, i have to put the screen on my chicken stirr fry! its flippen spewwwwwwin every where and could be a grease fire,,,,,

go green

go fast

go home

SAFE

or in your case,,,,,i thought this post was about Ganna ride the WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY on Sat cause i don't get my way,

gs, anyone know how to eleaviate ingrown toe nails! man i thought butt zits were bad,

ggs, theres a sale on feminine yeast infection products at the hardware store just in time for christmas :woot::woot::woot::woot:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: i may be banned,,,,, hey anyone know any face book stuffffff OH boy bye bye

SSSSSSSSSRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

i may be banned,,,,,

They'd have to understand you, to ban you :) :poke:

It's a code best understood with many sreebs :lol:

Brander & Coe Rider,

FIFO

your are cooler than cool......... :woot: ............

I have a few suggestions for forum header...........wanna hear em..... :umno:

thanks for the pic nutter

p.s. this is the best forum, when the trails open there will be lots of info on hear that u are looking for. i have read this forum form before i even could aford a sled. nothing but good ppl hear.

Archived