Wanna ride the Ganny on Saturday?

Turbo Burgo

Hey, The new Srx 700 is full of 94 Octane and ready to go. Anybody wanna meet up tommorrow and ride the Ganaraska Forest? Trails are open. Let me know, looks like i'll be flyin solo.

I was thinking of meeting up at the parking area at hwy 28 and northumberland rd 9 where E108 is.

Ride Saturday as it is supposed to be -3. Sunday is +8.

ya whats with all the chit chat that goes on here. Some guys on here hijack ppl's threads and write up inside jokes between each other. I'm new to the forum, but I see this sorta stuff all over this board. Come on guys if someone makes a new thread asking questions lets be informative, after all this is what the forum is for. If you wanna poke fun at each other publicly use facebook or myspace. OR make your own thread for this sorta stuff.

Well thats my rant for the day.

ya whats with all the chit chat that goes on here. Some guys on here hijack ppl's threads and write up inside jokes between each other. I'm new to the forum, but I see this sorta stuff all over this board. Come on guys if someone makes a new thread asking questions lets be informative, after all this is what the forum is for. If you wanna poke fun at each other publicly use facebook or myspace. OR make your own thread for this sorta stuff.

X2

Hey Brander. Thats what the forum has been like and about since the day I started it.. I created as a place for my friends to come, hang out, have fun and exchange snowmobiling information. Many have gotten use to the format and enjoy it.. The mods and I do not have time to look at every message and judge if its ok.. The forum is kinda like a controlled free for all...

Dont be offended, it all part of this place and the people here.. Everyone is welcome to post anything they want anywhere where. Happy Trails.. Rick

Wow, NBS, three posts, are you trying to get your post count up?? :poke:

Ok i can understand how ppl that have been coming here for years and like to chat it up. But why must they do in threads where someone is trying to get a simple answer? OK you found a new Bed & breakfast...GREAT! that's informative. So start a NEW thread about this B&B don't post it in an already started thread that has nothing to do with it. If I'm looking for a B&B it will be easier to find on the board that way. Look at some great forums like Total Yamaha, organized and easy to use. You come here looking for some info on some local trail conditions and next thing you know your reading sarcastic humored chit chat between friends.

I'm just suggesting being more organized so other newcomers like myself can find info easier? Or is there a certain # of post i have to make before I can suggest something like that?

Hey Brander. Thats what the forum has been like and about since the day I started it.. I created as a place for my friends to come, hang out, have fun and exchange snowmobiling information. Many have gotten use to the format and enjoy it.. The mods and I do not have time to look at every message and judge if its ok.. The forum is kinda like a controlled free for all...

Dont be offended, it all part of this place and the people here.. Everyone is welcome to post anything they want anywhere where. Happy Trails.. Rick

Shouldn't all the chit chat be reserved for the off topic forum? If not why even have one? This guy posted a legitimate question and all the posts thereafter have nothing to do with the original question asked......thats off topic to me.....

The point is, that this is the forum. People enjoy coming here and bantering, joking and having fun. This is not going to change. Forums have tried to compete and moderated the threads in an attempt to control the posting habits of its members. You may still find that forum online with about 10 active members.

If you want a controlled forum, go find another one or create your own.

If you want to get to know the people here and enjoy the forum, then do just that.

9 times out of 10, a new user that posts these arguments and slams the forum, are usually found to be an old member that does not get along with anybody.

FIFO!

Oh look someone is asking a question in the Club Ontario East board...well I might as well reply to them with what I'm having for dinner tonight...that might answer their question.

Brilliant!!!

Think of is as you have 100 people at your house and they are all talking.. No way to control, alter or censor conversation... That just causes more trouble....

What ya eat tonight.. I have BBQ chicken and rice with red wine.. Dont worry, when the trails open, the trail reports and information will be flowing. .And alot of the best and most frequent trail reports are the people you are upset with.. We go through this every year before the season starts.. Happy trails. Rick

9 times out of 10, a new user that posts these arguments and slams the forum, are usually found to be an old member that does not get along with anybody.

FIFO!

You mean don`t get along with me :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

DOWN WITH ALL INFIDELS!!! lol.. :woot::woot::woot:

We have very little problems with forum members.. The moderators moderate my postings 10 times more than all forum members combined....

Hmmmm :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh look someone is asking a question in the Club Ontario East board...well I might as well reply to them with what I'm having for dinner tonight...that might answer their question.

Brilliant!!!

Hi Brander :wavey:

It would appear that you are taking things far too seriously. This is a wonderful forum! A great place to meet new people to ride with and get information. It is a fun place to be :D I, personally, and I think I speak for most here - find the chit chat and banter that goes on here all part of having a good time. I would not want to change it! :wavey:

Shouldn't all the chit chat be reserved for the off topic forum? If not why even have one? This guy posted a legitimate question and all the posts thereafter have nothing to do with the original question asked......thats off topic to me.....

what you are saying is true. .But in forum world it is a fantasy..... And usually posts like this make people thinks twice what and where they post.. So threads like this are actually good.... There`s alot more to this forum than meets the eye..... It`s in good hands.. Thanks for your opinion.. Rick

Rick there are times when things that get out of hand are stopped very quickly.

But it certainly is nice that there is not the arguing and cheap shots that you find in the other forums.

There are some shots taken from time to time but they're not serious and thats what make it nice to be here.

There will be a lot of good imformation coming from people in a short time and thats one of the things that are good.

We need snow!!!!!!

Keep things going and keep up the great job. Just watch the mouse and the monkey :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Neil

To get things back on track, here's a couple pic's from Saturdays epic Dec day

A little bridge building and trail brushing to start the day

53_8ad5ecb820efaaed592334043459eb79100_3423.jpg[/attachment]

53_ab1f1865358708e98e21597fc102d25b

232_69ee7bced572374452e8c26e97c59155

232_4cc22ec2c5cb49e0455493bb2a71362b

232_604d45ed515026f417c57bfcea3dae7c

232_7765e9df0e616ea5b9601215863e1aff

80 to 100 mile loop out to the Ganny with lads

53_8ad5ecb820efaaed592334043459eb79100_3437.jpg[/attachment]

232_c447e091c2152e051f012d47742d4a2e