Burks Falls area

skidoo700jay

Has anyone been up around here in the last couple of weeks?? They seem to be having large amounts of snow and wondering if the trails will be open for Xmas??

I heard they are out busy trying to pack the trails. There is allot of water issues up that way - hope it's been cold enough for the swamps to freeze We would like to do some Holiday riding up at the cottage in Kearney - I am keeping my toes and fingers crossed they will be open by then :D

Looks like they are finally getting some cold temps at night there......my brother just called said it is -20 now and has been that way for two nights now, lets keep hoping .......will be going up regardless on the 27th........ :woot:

Looks like trails will be officially open for the holiday season!!!! :D Let the riding begin :woot::woot:

Merry Xmas everyone - Be safe

Open With Limited Conditions on Dec 21st

All ADSC trails have been cleared and packed with a few minor exceptions and are now open with limited conditions. Swamps are still wet and should be avoided as they still contain soft areas and will for he next couple of weeks. If you are not sure turn around!!. Groomer's will be switching from packers to drags starting tomorrow which will greatly improve the riding on most of the system. "Again" please drive slow and careful as we still have very early conditions with some areas being good and others marginal. Please drive carefully!

:D:D

Archived