Lunch in Hornepayne?

whits-end

Trail to HP wasn't open yet when we were up at Hearst a few weeks ago. However, year before we asked the Companion to make us sandwiches which we ate on the trail for lunch. One year,  we bought hot dogs at the Esso station and ate them in the parking lot. With the new hotel planned, hopefully it drives a full-time restaurant.

The lady that used to work at Cindy’s has opened a restaurant with her daughter it’s right next door to the old restaurant . I haven’t been there yet this winter but it was open in September . Heading though there on Sunday 

• Like 3

Gadgetman-  Thanks for the ideas.  Dun that stuff as well but this is couples day-tripping so we'd like a real rest stop this trip.

1049-  Thank you!  I believe you're talking about Mama B's Bear Den.  Not sure why it didn't pop up on my original search but looks like a great spot.  We plan to try it Monday or Tuesday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1049 said:

The lady that used to work at Cindy’s has opened a restaurant with her daughter it’s right next door to the old restaurant . I haven’t been there yet this winter but it was open in September . Heading though there on Sunday 

A group of local snowmobile club members in Dubreuilville, went to Hearst via Hornepayne this past Saturday, and stopped there and had a great lunch break. we will be up march 12-19. when will you be there? Ski

44 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

A group of local snowmobile club members in Dubreuilville, went to Hearst via Hornepayne this past Saturday, and stopped there and had a great lunch break. we will be up march 12-19. when will you be there? Ski

We will be in Dubreuilville Sunday Riding from Fugereville Quebec to Cochrane tomorrow 

Was Hornepayne the same town guys were going to the hospital buffet for lunch . I recall that being the topic of conversation awhile back . Thought how weird is that . 

52 minutes ago, coldfinger said:

Was Hornepayne the same town guys were going to the hospital buffet for lunch . I recall that being the topic of conversation awhile back . Thought how weird is that . 

It was but alas the hospital saw through the scheme and cut them off. LOL

• Confused 1

On 3/5/2023 at 10:06 AM, blackjack1 said:

Fugereville ??lol,you must have a camp or cabin 1049. Not much in that big city..LOL.

Haha. Yes my son has a cottage on Lac Argentina