Lightest two-up covered trsiler

markweist

18 minutes ago, Boy Oh Buoy said:

I just bought a 2023  made in Canada Weberlane 7 x 23 double ramp in New Liskeard for 4 k $ less than any used ones I've seen lately.  A father/daughter in New Liskeard at VJ Trailer Sales. All aluminum with stainless door hardware. I bought a Strathroy  Action Neo aluminum POS before I knew better and the steel hinges seize shut after every use. No grease fittings, plastic hardware, no warranty,  and they have no clue. Never ever buy junk again 

Nice looking trailers made in Listowel, Ontario

• Like 1

We buy Weber Lane trailers for work, quality trailer for a great price. I would recommend them any day.

13 hours ago, CAT RIDER said:

We buy Weber Lane trailers for work, quality trailer for a great price. I would recommend them any day.

Weber lane also make a 7 x 16 hybrid style trailer.

Looks to be a good quality trailer.

17 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

In an 8' x 12 as you mentioned above the only way you could possibly do it is with one backed in. Then your tongue weight would be very light.

Two forwards spilt them to sides and one backwards a shortie in middle. Seen it done by glen from here. We all had a good laugh when he opened the door in Eliot lake. 
best way to haul two sleds is to put one in forewords and other backwards. Done it every time when I haul two sleds. Trailer weight completely balanced tows like a dream. Try it sometime

if I haul one goes in middle. 

43 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

Two forwards spilt them to sides and one backwards a shortie in middle. Seen it done by glen from here. We all had a good laugh when he opened the door in Eliot lake. 
best way to haul two sleds is to put one in forewords and other backwards. Done it every time when I haul two sleds. Trailer weight completely balanced tows like a dream. Try it sometime

if I haul one goes in middle. 

LOL!!!

• Thanks 1

I found this video interesting. Apparently we need a little tongue weight! 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Xfirecat said:

I found this video interesting. Apparently we need a little tongue weight! 

Ya, that is an older one.

Whenever I see it, it reminds of a couple towing an empty u-haul enclosed trailer on the 400, I think it was 4 feet x 10 feet maybe.

They were towing with a Lincoln SUV, one of the smaller ones and they were right in front of me in morning rush hour going around the speed limit.

Starting to see the dog waging the tail, I slowed down right away to keep my distance for fear of what next, they did not slow down once it started though and next thing the SUV and trailer were ragged dolled across the three lanes and finally into the center barrier.

They were okay other than split coffer and air bag dust all over the place.....surprisingly no one else was caught in the ordeal. 

My first thought as a bunch of us stopped to help, was the trailer not loaded properly, but this was an empty trailer - those U-haul trailers are crazy heavy too as a bunch of guys moved it to side of the highway to get some lanes opened up to let traffic by.