Mont Laurier Hotels for Feb 2023 filling fast

Gadgetman

If you plan on riding out of QC Mont Laurier in Feb 2023, suggest to look for rooms soonest. Some hotels only had 2 night weekend stay, Complex Dix 80 wanted over $280 for 1 night Feb 24th. Ended up booking the Super 8 for under $200 for the 24th, Friday night.

Comfort Inn only has a single King or Queen bed for the 24th.

• Like 1

We have 2 rooms booked for a trip from jan 28- feb 1 at comfort inn. Around 260 a night double room with sledder package. 

FYI.   Comfort Inn in ML will no longer let you leave your truck on site if you check out even for a night and want to go somewhere else.   

I just booked the rest of our lodging today for upcoming ride, had to switch route slightly and two accommodations due to being full.

Not ML, but it just shows places are likely seeing higher volumes with a crappy start to the season and US folks starting to return in higher numbers.

The rates sure are up.    The sledder package is becoming $260 per night real quick in most places.  

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, scottyr said:

The rates sure are up.    The sledder package is becoming $260 per night real quick in most places.  

Split between 2 people. $55 meal voucher which you can use for breakfast too. I think i can eat breakfast and dinner for that since i dont dabble in the booze anymore. $130 a night each isnt terrible.
 I've never been to mt.laurier so im looking for good day loops. 

If you go north to some of the smaller lodges the "package" is kicking the crap out of $190 PP.