Ski-Doo parts and accessories for sale!

Hi all, starting this. The pictures and ad will be along soon when the IT department has a minute! Lots of good stuff that we just seem to collect! 

Thanks

Livin'

I don' t know who you are, but I would suggest you mind your manners on this forum. Your are not a buyer for the items for sale, my wife and I are both longtime members here and ex exec at HCSA/ D6 I will bump this to the top for everyone to see what a douche you are as long as it takes.

Livin'

• Confused 3

10 hours ago, blackjack1 said:

GUESS you missed the joke, apologizes for my total lack of discretion,🤐

I guess I'm missing something because I don't see anything you needed to apologize for.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, livin' on the b103 said:

I don' t know who you are, but I would suggest you mind your manners on this forum. Your are not a buyer for the items for sale, my wife and I are both longtime members here and ex exec at HCSA/ D6 I will bump this to the top for everyone to see what a douche you are as long as it takes.

Livin'

I dont think anyone saw anything offensive about that?    Maybe you interpreted it differently than everyone else has?   

• Like 1