2022 Toronto Powersports show $3 ticket discount

Sledguy74

Advanced Tickets on Sale - Save $3.00 Now! Discount Rate Expires Sept 30, 2022 **TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED and handed in at the entrance.

About this event

IT'S BACK - The 35th Annual NFP Toronto International Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show!

**TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED and handed in at the entrance.

Don't miss The WORLDS Largest Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show, The 35th annual NFP Toronto International Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show this October 21-23, 2022, International Centre, presented by AMSOIL. 

Mark your calendars now! 

Friday October 21, 1pm - 9pm

Saturday October 22, 10am - 7pm

Sunday October 23, 10am - 5pm

The 35th Annual NFP Toronto International Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show is one of the most interactive and family friendly Shows, with more things to do and more things to see. Powersports enthusiasts come from around the world to be a part of this yearly adventure.

Adult Admission is $25. Ticket can also be purchased at the gate. From now until Aug 31, you will receive $3.00 OFF Adult Admission with on-line tickets.

Proudly Presented by AMSOIL, Snowmobiler Television (STV), OnSnow Magazine (OSM) and ATV WORLD Magazine, the 35th Annual TISAPS will hit the International Centre, October 21-23, 2022, planning is already underway... Don't miss it!  

WWW.TORONTOSNOWMOBILEATVSHOW.COM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yes i took it from the show website, thought people should know the $3 ends Sept 30

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sledguy74 said:

yes i took it from the show website, thought people should know the $3 ends Sept 30

My lazy butt just looked at the website and saw the list.

It looks like it will be very close to if not the same as it has been in the past - was not sure if the show was going to be scaled down or not.

We were at the farm show in Woodstock last week. Was very well attended   all the booths were taken.  Just like the past.  Actually everything we have been doin all summer. Car shows  racing have been just packed. And yes I know they are outdoor activities    

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

Just got my email for the 3 bucks off     I had thought you needed to buy advance tickets but doesnt look like that is the case   Thanks for info

• 1 month later...

I'm out bow hunting for deer in a t shirt and running shoes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Usually not good for the results you’re looking for.

We have seen 8 or so since Saturday.

Got one today

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, stoney said:

Very good - I always thought warm fall and hunting were not a good mix. 

I thought the same

• Like 1

I was at the show this afternoon. The new cat looks mean. G5 Blizzard 850 looks awesome! Checked over the happy trail groomer. Got some advice on putting an actuator on my little groomer

. Has anyone tried the bergstrom ski spindle shim kit? They look like they'd work good at getting the ski's flat.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stoney said:

Surprised no updates or feedback on the show?

I did see a post elsewhere on here about new Cats and I think Royal having a small presence there. 

We went Fri    22 bucks to get in   we had a good time   ran into a friend here and there    spent a bit of time at the Igrips booth   Factory Rec was selling but shipped everything to you  Aberfoyle  Arctic Cat  had a large booth   Mission helmets sold super quick   Quebec had 3 booths    no one from Gaspe or Lac St Jean areas    Buddy got his map updates for his GPS  and a bite harder sharpening stone    a couple of the guys got new Bergstrom carbides   if something looked interesting we stopped and looked   ATVs  sleds  classics  trailers  groomers    we got all our maps      we did talk with D13 and they advised us that Half Way Haven will not open this year     they have made adjustments to all the grooming needed    overall was well worth attending    The day flew by   was 730 before we knew it 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

We went Fri    22 bucks to get in   we had a good time   ran into a friend here and there    spent a bit of time at the Igrips booth   Factory Rec was selling but shipped everything to you  Aberfoyle  Arctic Cat  had a large booth   Mission helmets sold super quick   Quebec had 3 booths    no one from Gaspe or Lac St Jean areas    Buddy got his map updates for his GPS  and a bite harder sharpening stone    a couple of the guys got new Bergstrom carbides   if something looked interesting we stopped and looked   ATVs  sleds  classics  trailers  groomers    we got all our maps      we did talk with D13 and they advised us that Half Way Haven will not open this year     they have made adjustments to all the grooming needed    overall was well worth attending    The day flew by   was 730 before we knew it 

So there are still some hard core sledders here willing to share!

Good to hear you enjoyed it. 

Interesting to hear about HH since there was an update here about open for gas and snacks this year….but that might have been a possible option not yet confirmed. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks V2 for this information: we did talk with D13 and they advised us that Half Way Haven will not open this year     they have made adjustments to all the grooming needed

It's sounds like that stretch ( with trail relocation if HH not open for gas only ) will be doo-able. Lots more info to follow, I'll bet.

• Like 2

HH is too unreliable to count on and the District is just trying to plan ahead under the assumption that it will be closed.    I would not suggest planning a trip up there this year based on HH being open.   I was there the day it closed last season.    Our trip would have been completely screwed if we were a day later.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottyr said:

HH is too unreliable to count on and the District is just trying to plan ahead under the assumption that it will be closed.    I would not suggest planning a trip up there this year based on HH being open.   I was there the day it closed last season.    Our trip would have been completely screwed if we were a day later.   

We were there the day before you and yes we would been screwed also 

I was there Friday wandering around the show and chatting with everyone, Ordered a set of the Qualipieces Trek carbides for Karen's sled, very interesting design with the dual carbide offset. 

Saturday I was at the District 7 booth from 10-2 and saw a few OC members which was nice, Spent the rest of the afternoon at the Polaris booth and various others, It was well attended, not as many retail vendors as years past was the feeling from most, The OFSC district booths were done quite well, Thanks to everyone that attended.

Met up with MJ the Ski Doo Ambassador for some pics and lunch, After the Show was over a bunch of us including Blair Morgan and Dave Norona met at Arizona Bar and Grill for dinner and drinks. All in all a great albeit long weekend of talking sleds.

Booked our New Brunswick trip for March this morning with the guys from Ontario Quebec Snow Cruises.

May be an image of 7 people, people standing and indoorMay be an image of 4 people and people standingMay be an image of 4 people and people standing

• Like 15

• 11 months later...

Got to the show a little early today 

traffic wasn’t too terrible 

going home later a different story I’m sure 

Don’t forget your $3 off coupon 

IMG_0680.jpeg

• Like 2

Just found out the $3 coupon does not apply to seniors . over 65 is $20

cannot apply coupon 

• Sad 1

Might try to pop in tomorrow after hockey practice