Larry's Small Engine 2022 open house

Just read on Instagram that Larry's BRP is having an open house Oct 14th 2022 5-8pm

pig roast served at 6 pm

food catered by Dave the Butcher and Lavender Blue Catering

meet Doo Ambassadors 

deals on gear etc

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

Just read on Instagram that Larry's BRP is having an open house Oct 14th 2022 5-8pm

pig roast served at 6 pm

food catered by Dave the Butcher and Lavender Blue Catering

meet Doo Ambassadors 

deals on gear etc

Are you ok? You be last guy I could think of advertising a doo open house lol. 
Planning to go for supper and see what doo has to offer? 
No new ride for me this year.  My basement needs about 100 k in work 🤦‍♂️

I might drive up after work if its going to be evening

Why does your basement need 100K worth of work ? flood ? 

apparently Dufferin Grey ATV club and Scott Reinhart trailers will be attending the open house as well 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:28 AM, Sledguy74 said:

apparently Dufferin Grey ATV club and Scott Reinhart trailers will be attending the open house as well 

My uncle just bought a new 2023 Polaris, snow checked it and never told me lol. Sounds like he got 650 too but he wasn’t completely sure.  He said doo wouldn’t build model he wanted no parts 😳. Attic cat never called him back so Polaris it is. 
looking forward to doing rap this year 😎. He has been riding my dads 2007 Polaris since 2017 😎
Hasn’t gone more then 30 miles from cottage 😎

56 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

My uncle just bought a new 2023 Polaris, snow checked it and never told me lol. Sounds like he got 650 too but he wasn’t completely sure.  He said doo wouldn’t build model he wanted no parts 😳. Attic cat never called him back so Polaris it is. 
looking forward to doing rap this year 😎. He has been riding my dads 2007 Polaris since 2017 😎
Hasn’t gone more then 30 miles from cottage 😎

Hopefully he gets his new one.  What's happening with the recall issue ? Any word ?

On 9/25/2022 at 9:17 AM, volunteer2 said:

Hopefully he gets his new one.  What's happening with the recall issue ? Any word ?

All I have heard is there is a fix for the recall and they are waiting to get approval for it and sourcing the parts needed to deal with the recall, Really hoping this doesn't mess up this upcoming season

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

I have a couple buddies that have these sleds     Actually one is for sale     Not sure if he can or even should sell it  until the fix ?

There is a stop ride on them until the recall is fixed on them, Personally as I have sold my 2022 XCR am going to wait to finalize the purchase and same for the 2023 on order till this is all dealt with. Hands are kinda of tied right now

• Thanks 1

I’m just waiting to hear when to take mine in for the update

• Like 1