stand up snowmobile

wrightonalan

Just watched snowtrax video on widescape ws 250 ,i find it hard to believe it would be much fun .Luke seemed pretty pumped but it only has 20 hp.What do you guys think .Im thinking they paid snowtrax a nice sum lol.If nothing else its definitely different .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wrightonalan said:

Just watched snowtrax video on widescape ws 250 ,i find it hard to believe it would be much fun .Luke seemed pretty pumped but it only has 20 hp.What do you guys think .Im thinking they paid snowtrax a nice sum lol.If nothing else its definitely different .

Saw that video last year, if it is the same one - yes, very excited about it, not sure what for to be honest.

I can see it being funny to mess around on your property, but likely get old quick - do not think they are cheap either.

• Like 2

$6750 and i think us pricing

I can see that getting old pretty quickly.

I wouldn't want this in southern Ontario or the Northern Corridor by any means, but if you want to ride in the bush, then for sure!

You wunna go up to Algoma and ride with Dan Kachur for the day, bring this thing!

By the sounds of it, this may very well have a much larger range than a snowbike, per fuel on board / used.

One drawback is that you wouldn't have much/any stowage, and I'm not young enough to be part of that back-pack crowd, but that's likely what you would have to doo for this unit.