Landowner gift cards

volunteer2

1 hour ago, volunteer2 said:

Just checking if anyone knows what this is all about  ?  OFSC issued  ? 

I dunno but 10 or 15 bucks ain’t going to change land owners mind about not closing a trail. Farm property’s are worth millions and wheat, alpha and hay is at an all time record. So I can see more trails being lost over crop damage. My friend has trail go across his wheat field this year. I have to ask him how he made out. 

Not sure, but it's a good idea.

It's a small token of appreciation - sometimes a little can go a long way.

• Like 1

Landowner appreciation program that the OFSC has going,  through some of our Platinum sponsors. I believe BRP Go is apart of it.

Districts are recieving Tim Horton gift cards for each club to hand out to Landowners.

Our club does gift cards already through our club sponsors and fundraising, CTC and Home Hardware cards.

• Like 2

Any idea of the value  pls  I guess our District is mailing them to us       We normally go out in the fall with our District gloves which I hope will continue since they go over well    Will be nice to give a little extra 

23 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

Any idea of the value  pls  I guess our District is mailing them to us       We normally go out in the fall with our District gloves which I hope will continue since they go over well    Will be nice to give a little extra 

I believe our district got 100 gift cards, 10 clubs in the district. I'm going to guess $10-$15 each, I don't have confirmation of the denominations..

Regardless its a nice gesture and is meant as another way to say thank you.. 😊 

• Thanks 1

We are doing our landowner lunch again this year, havent had it since 2019 due to covid. We find the landowners like the lunch, gives them a chance to voice any concerns or if they need a new gate or whatever. A token of any kind is better then nothing

• Like 4