Need a new track? Better buy one soon

scottyr

Talked to my buddy today and his Gamma Rep told him that tracks are going up 30% in the fall and are going to be just as hard to get as they were last season if not worse.  

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 4:54 PM, ecarnell said:

Thanks

royal distributing starting spring sale tomorrow I think , so if you need one………

Royal must have got the memo as tracks are now not included in their 15% off sale.   

I had a track ordered at Delta for my sled.  It came in February, and I kinda forgot about it.  They still have my name on it, so sounds like a good time to get it installed now before they sell it to someone else, and I have to pay more next fall.

• Like 1

Be careful with buying a Cimposit track. Mine didn't last 1000 miles before coming apart at the internal drive lugs. Had to fight with Royal Distributing for over 12 weeks to get warranty. The price was good but the product is very poor.

20210610_095703.jpg

• Sad 1

I have not heard many good things about those tracks.   I wonder if Composits will even be allowed in Canada seeing as they are made in Russia?    

• Sad 1