2023 Arctic Cat snowmobiles

Re:Leaf

April 19th is the release date for 2023 Arctic Cat snowmobiles. Who is putting down a deposit on a 2023, and which model? 

LOL!

In the new Snowest that just came out, they were dooing a comparison between some version of the 2023 Summit, an RMK (or whatever term Pol uses these days), and what they referred to as "an Arctic Cat Mountain Max (in blue). 

I cannot believe how expensive the 23 Cats are considering they are running a good, but yet old platform?!    They are quite a bit more $ than the comparable Yamaha and Yamaha was offering a 3 year warranty during their pre-season sale.    A ZR8000 is more money than a 2023 MXZ850XRS.   Makes no sense to this guy?

6 minutes ago, scottyr said:

I cannot believe how expensive the 23 Cats are considering they are running a good, but yet old platform?!    They are quite a bit more $ than the comparable Yamaha and Yamaha was offering a 3 year warranty during their pre-season sale.    A ZR8000 is more money than a 2023 MXZ850XRS.   Makes no sense to this guy?

yes and those are all sold and not avail,soOOO,this is now what is avail?but u are correct.UNREAL/

13 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

ZR120's are all sold out, but were $800 more than I paid for my grandson's last year, sad

Makes you wonder what price point limit is. Southern Ontario I only managed 3 weeks and 600 km’s of local riding. Now  private school topics come up for little guy, so there goes my sledding money 😂

1 hour ago, Strong Farmer said:

Makes you wonder what price point limit is. Southern Ontario I only managed 3 weeks and 600 km’s of local riding. Now  private school topics come up for little guy, so there goes my sledding money 😂

It's pretty much now an elitist persons hobby - not the grassroots backyard place it came from.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

I wouldnt put any child in public school anymore

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

That’s what’s she saying. 😂 

Maybe he will become doctor that she wants him to be. Time will tell. 
Public systems a mess no doubt. 

you have no idea. 

Great point 

13 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Yeah I dunno. I all I know is Yeni wanted to be a doctor but her parents didn’t have the money. She was child number 12 out of 14. 
farmer not good enough for her, so off to private school he will go. 

seems like a farmer was good enough for her 🤣 by the way farmers feed familys

• Like 4

Yes Farmers are needed greatly, as they are always outstanding in thier field! If you ate today, thank a farmer, if you were lucky enough to snowmobile across their land thank them twice!

It  is more difficult for farmers to survive each year, the small family farms are becoming athing of the past.

• Like 5

On 4/23/2022 at 8:02 AM, Strong Farmer said:

Yeah I dunno. I all I know is Yeni wanted to be a doctor but her parents didn’t have the money. She was child number 12 out of 14. 
farmer not good enough for her, so off to private school he will go. 

Yea I can understand, no matter how good your life is you always want your child to have better opportunities

You can try to plant the seed and provide them with all they need so hopefully they are equipped to go in the direction you think they should go, but they will make their own decisions when they are ready.

Maybe the boy will just be a farm boy at heart!

• Like 1

And back on topic, the Doo and Poo topics on new releases sure seem to stir up a lot more feedback around here - seems the Yamicat is not the choice of many around here.

Wonder what the market share across the three look like now a days.

^^^ I was thinking the same thing, boy did I start a boring snowmobile thread, but informative thread about the future of our youth. :)  Polaris and Skidoo are definitely more popular on this forum and elsewhere. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I only ride a Cat because at the time I needed/wanted a new sled, and being only a Polaris fanboy, I could not bring myself to ride a Rush because of how they looked.

I have to admit I am surprised at how well this Cat has worked for me and how much I enjoy riding it, but if I were buying today, I'd be back where I belong, on Polaris.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I only ride a Cat because at the time I needed/wanted a new sled, and being only a Polaris fanboy, I could not bring myself to ride a Rush because of how they looked.

I have to admit I am surprised at how well this Cat has worked for me and how much I enjoy riding it, but if I were buying today, I'd be back where I belong, on Polaris.

I’ve been riding cats for last 11 years. Was Solely Polaris before hand. Only reason I switched was my poo dealer had moved and became too far to drive to. Made the switch to cat as dealer opened just up the road from me. I’ve got 19,000kms on my 2012 f800 and motor hasn’t been touched. Was hoping to upgrade last year but ex’s cost a lot of money! Lol!! Hoping to upgrade for the upcoming season and I’ll be likely making the switch to doo as I’ve never ridden one 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, T bird said:

I’ve been riding cats for last 11 years. Was Solely Polaris before hand. Only reason I switched was my poo dealer had moved and became too far to drive to. Made the switch to cat as dealer opened just up the road from me. I’ve got 19,000kms on my 2012 f800 and motor hasn’t been touched. Was hoping to upgrade last year but ex’s cost a lot of money! Lol!! Hoping to upgrade for the upcoming season and I’ll be likely making the switch to doo as I’ve never ridden one 

Up to this year, always rode Cat 2-strokes - never had any issues, they were always good to me.

Switched to Doo and a 4-stroke this year, 4 stroke I believe was my initial reason for buying a new sled, I also wanted to try something new as well & be able to more comfortably bring my kids on some rides with me - it was a good year, no complaints, I am happy with my decisions!

• Like 3

Two Yamahcats in my stable. Incredibly happy with them both. I see no reason to make a move or upgrade. Certainly nothing by any OEM has caught my attention....yet. 

• Like 1

atv are mostly sold out too.