Polaris Sno Check today @ 5pm EST - Who's getting one?

Puggz

Just an update and it might help ease other peoples minds incase they’re waiting on a confirmation email as well. Mike @ Rickwards assured us they ordered our sled (which we weren’t doubting) and also sent us confirmation on their end that they had ordered it. 

Mike explained that last year out of the allotted amount of sleds they were given, about a third of the people didn’t receive a confirmation email from Polaris, but that they all received their sleds. So if you haven’t received a confirmation email, no need to worry. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

Just an update and it might help ease other peoples minds incase they’re waiting on a confirmation email as well. Mike @ Rickwards assured us they ordered our sled (which we weren’t doubting) and also sent us confirmation on their end that they had ordered it. 

Mike explained that last year out of the allotted amount of sleds they were given, about a third of the people didn’t receive a confirmation email from Polaris, but that they all received their sleds. So if you haven’t received a confirmation email, no need to worry. 

Congratulaions on your new sled purchase! Hopefully all will work out properly in the end.

With all the technology being used today, its hard to understand why all purchasers would not get the confirmation email. I would think it would be automatically generated when the order is first processed.

Personally, I would be thinking about not receiving one right until the new sled arrived. I think it's really poor customer service on the part of Polaris to miss this part of the sales process for some purchasers. JMHO

• Like 2

image.png.e181e612d7d4ac43a5fb23fd79a5d800.png

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Baylaker said:

So was he able to determine where your sled is?  Or when you will receive?

Mine is in transit.  Dealer was invoiced March 3 but as of March 28th sled was still sitting in Manitoba.  

Not that  I am worried as now it will stay in crate in dealers storage facility until fall.   

I was told warranty for 2022 sleds must start by April 20 2022.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

How could Polaris possibly get away with starting warranty on a new sled (or any other product) if it hasn't yet been delivered to the end user? It's hard to imagine that move even being legal.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Puggz said:

image.png.e181e612d7d4ac43a5fb23fd79a5d800.png

Awesome, We ordered the same thing, You will love it!!

16 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Awesome, We ordered the same thing, You will love it!!

And maybe I'll see you at Peak's snow-check party in November :-D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

How could Polaris possibly get away with starting warranty on a new sled (or any other product) if it hasn't yet been delivered to the end user? It's hard to imagine that move even being legal.  

While I agree with you on that, but in the end, does it matter if your warranty starts in April or in November?

It's all the same off-season anyhow ....

???

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Puggz said:

And maybe I'll see you at Peak's snow-check party in November :-D

I will be there for sure.

34 minutes ago, Ox said:

While I agree with you on that, but in the end, does it matter if your warranty starts in April or in November?

???

Likely doesn't Ox, but it is the principle doing so that bothers me if indeed they intend to follow thrrough with it. 

• Like 1

Of course - the other side of that is:

If it doesn't matter, and it's the same off-season, then why not make it November?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

So was he able to determine where your sled is?  Or when you will receive?

Mine is in transit.  Dealer was invoiced March 3 but as of March 28th sled was still sitting in Manitoba.  

Not that  I am worried as now it will stay in crate in dealers storage facility until fall.   

They did not confirm where it is, to be honest I don’t think it’s even built yet. I really don’t know how the snow check process works though.

They did say I should receive it in the fall sometime or shortly thereafter. I would assume my 2023 sled would start warranty upon delivery? There again, I don’t really know how it all works.

7 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Congratulaions on your new sled purchase! Hopefully all will work out properly in the end.

With all the technology being used today, its hard to understand why all purchasers would not get the confirmation email. I would think it would be automatically generated when the order is first processed.

Personally, I would be thinking about not receiving one right until the new sled arrived. I think it's really poor customer service on the part of Polaris to miss this part of the sales process for some purchasers. JMHO

Yes I agree, Polaris should be making sure everyone receives a confirmation email. Even though I Trust rickwards, Its still going to be a thought in the back of my head.

Baylaker, did you snow check your 2023, or did you put your name on a sled that Rickward's had ordered for their floor inventory?  

12 hours ago, tricky said:

Baylaker, did you snow check your 2023, or did you put your name on a sled that Rickward's had ordered for their floor inventory?  

23 Indy SP 650. Actually just got off the phone with customer service again, they said the order has been processed, the snow division just hasn’t sent out all the emails yet. The lady at Polaris customer service said I will be receiving a confirmation email soon. 

• Like 4

I can see how not getting the email from Poo could cause some anxiety - anyone know if Doo normally does the same thing?

I never received anything last year to confirm my Doo purchase, just the paperwork from the dealer.

In the past when I bought new Cats, never received anything either other than a piece of paper from the dealer.

Perhaps the email confirmation causes more issues than they are worth :wtf:

Edit: I forgot to include Yami - did or do they send email confirmations....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baylaker said:

23 Indy SP 650. Actually just got off the phone with customer service again, they said the order has been processed, the snow division just hasn’t sent out all the emails yet. The lady at Polaris customer service said I will be receiving a confirmation email soon. 

I know for our 2022's we ordered I only got the email for one of the sleds, I am wondering if it is at the dealership level if they arent entering the customer's email address.  Or a glitch in the system, either way glad to hear your order is confirmed.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, Ox said:

???

They want it registered and paid out so it will qualify for any Snow Check programs and for statistics.    If it’s not registered Polaris cannot say it is SOLD when sending out shareholder and industry/market share reports.  

• 10 months later...

BBC50B01-7FD0-450D-8AB6-B822E95AAFC5.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

Still at almost zero km’s. Some 2023’s left that might not sell. I have been watching them. 

Just interested if a turbo is going to be on the S4 4-stroker for 2024

• Like 1

0A1B8CD0-9A3F-47AF-B30A-4B3A000ADF4F.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Strong Farmer said:

You buy turbo after last one Polaris had. 😆

650 is great looking good for a rap tourer in a few weeks 😎

I had the last turbo they had and never had any issues with the engine 

• Like 1

So who's gonna pony up for the new MXZ xrs 850 turbo R? Launch mode on a 2 stroke. 

7017A776-7C12-49C4-B54E-3D18BB392230.png

• Like 1