Polaris Sno Check today @ 5pm EST - Who's getting one?

Puggz

1 hour ago, Arctic JC said:

Pretty impressive reveal today!  2 stroke trail turbo and a new 4s that sits in the Matryx chasis.  Nicely done Polaris 

Yes, not bad considering the state of the world.  New colour selection is sh!T but the all black and red is available so that works for me.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

$23,899 CAD Start price for a 850 Boost 137, $23, 499CAD for a VR1 129, Wooozeerrssss....More then my Mach.. 

Yea, just look around and be happy that they have anything to offer.  I bought a German sports car in 2020 (at a discount) and now I can sell it for $25k over MSRP.  The world is upside down so your opinion really means nothing to anyone but you.   Can you sell your Mach for MSRP? Likely so It all works out in the end.

• Like 3

900 Patriot for the Mtn guys as well, wonder if that will translate to the flat landers next year, I would assume so.

6 hours ago, Chickey6 said:

Sounds like we will have two after tonight! 

I hope you get them!  All I could get was a 850 XCR and unsure about the 7s.  w/o the 7s, its no deal for me as its part of the reason to move brands.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Puggz said:

I hope you get them!  All I could get was a 850 XCR and unsure about the 7s.  w/o the 7s, its no deal for me as its part of the reason to move brands.

The 7s does work well, glad I got it on mine 

• Like 1

That Boost Flat Lander will be the sled to beat this year.  0-100mph it will be unstoppable.

The 850 NA is arguably the quickest (not fastest) machine on the snow this year.    The turbo will haul azz.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sledguy74 said:

The 7s does work well, glad I got it on mine 

Ok, rub it in..lol  ;)

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Puggz said:

Yea, just look around and be happy that they have anything to offer.  I bought a German sports car in 2020 (at a discount) and now I can sell it for $25k over MSRP.  The world is upside down so your opinion really means nothing to anyone but you.   Can you sell your Mach for MSRP? Likely so It all works out in the end.

Blah blah blah. I should have asked your opinion first I guess. Thanks for the tips...And the best thing is, your opinion is your opinion, and is meaniless to me as well...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Help me understand why everyone is so eager to sell their barely used 2022 models in favor of a 2023? Especially with all the supply issues.

Hell most don't even have 2-3000kms on their sleds. Are all these sleds so unreliable after 1 year? I guess I don't understand as I have had Yamaha or Yamaha engine'd sleds for many years with no warranty issues. 2008 Apex LT-X Anniversary with 32,000kms, 2017 Sidewinder LT-X with 24,000kms and now a 2019 SRX with a bunch. 

• Like 5

The 2 stroke guys might be  fearing the day those motors let go after a few thousand km ,and no warranty . 

5 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Help me understand why everyone is so eager to sell their barely used 2022 models in favor of a 2023? Especially with all the supply issues.

Hell most don't even have 2-3000kms on their sleds. Are all these sleds so unreliable after 1 year? I guess I don't understand as I have had Yamaha or Yamaha engine'd sleds for many years with no warranty issues. 2008 Apex LT-X Anniversary with 32,000kms, 2017 Sidewinder LT-X with 24,000kms and now a 2019 SRX with a bunch. 

As crazy as it sounds, I just sold my 22 600XRS.    I put 2000kms on it and got all my money back on it.    I looked at my calendar and I only had 1 weekend available in March to get away and just said screw it and sold it.    Yes.   I probably could have sold it for the same amount in the fall but this way I dont have to worry about storing it and I can cancel my insurance this week as well.   I can put the cash to work over the summer for me and start over in Dec.   

And FWIW, I will be ordering a 23 of some brand by the weekend.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scottyr said:

As crazy as it sounds, I just sold my 22 600XRS.    I put 2000kms on it and got all my money back on it.    I looked at my calendar and I only had 1 weekend available in March to get away and just said screw it and sold it.    Yes.   I probably could have sold it for the same amount in the fall but this way I dont have to worry about storing it and I can cancel my insurance this week as well.   I can put the cash to work over the summer for me and start over in Dec.   

And FWIW, I will be ordering a 23 of some brand by the weekend.   

how did you find the 600

2 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Only 10% power increase at sea level for the 850 Boost?.  Not enough for me, sorry. 4 Stroke only 90 horse, not enough for me,  sorry. 

The highlighted one is the one that is likely to do the most for the bottom line of Polaris sled division over the next few years. They have started to address what was a gaping hole  in their line-up. Very anxious to see what the real weight of this sled will be. 90 HP is likely a low ball number. Turbo versions will follow. Big step has finally been taken. 

• Like 3

Ya, and based on the 2-smoke builds & there power output that seems as though POO is currently the leader of, I cannot see how the 4S will not follow suite in the not so distant future. 

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see what fuel economy is like.  If it's on par with a 900 ace these sleds will do 350 km to a tank as they still have the 11.5 gallon fuel tank.  Haven't wore our 900 aces out yet, but this will create quite the dilemma when the time comes.  Gonna have to find a demo day next winter to go ride one.  With the best gauge, smart warmers, suspension on par with r-motion and now the 4 stroke it will come down to handling.  I hate the idea of having to replace all the accessories, but Polaris may finally have a superior product.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

$23,899 CAD Start price for a 850 Boost 137, $23, 499CAD for a VR1 129, Wooozeerrssss....More then my Mach.. 

I’m sure a 900t R has increased in price substantially for 23’. If the MachZ were available again it wouldn’t be $22949 but more like $25k. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, signfan said:

Nice to see a 4 stroke.  Direct compete to the 900 ace.  This will be interesting.

If the specs on the poo website are right, it's 100 lbs heavier than the doo version. I'm wondering if that's an error. Same sleds in 2 stroke are comparable weights.

the difference between a voyager 650 2-stroke and S4 4-stroke is 5 lbs

not sure where you are seeing the 100 lb difference.............certainly hope its a typo

will be very interesting on the S4 fuel mileage, being we will all be paying $2.00/L soon

haven't had much time to ride what I got so no need to upgrade for a few years anyway, the 650 works great

• Like 2