Englehart river crossing

800cc switchback

If the trail is Green - the river is frozen and you are GTG. I see some contour lines, so it does look like you have a descent and therefore an ascent. 

I can tell you exactly next Sunday on my way to Cochrane from New Liskeard.

I'd say our trips have used it at least 7 times, no issues, over the years.

Welcome to the forum, many very experienced travelers and riders to help you out.

River.JPG

• Thanks 1

Been running it since Sunday no issues at all, 

On 2/21/2022 at 1:57 PM, 800cc switchback said:

A108 ofsc trail englehart river, would this be the spot where is 100’ down to the river & 100’ back up the other side?  Also the river is frozen this time of year?  Or maybe this scenario is further up the trail?

Not sure which way you plan to go but apparently trails around elk lake are being plowed next week L143 for sure for 15 km’s. Note on thier face book page now. 

Just posted on thier FB page , all please phone the contact number provided to voice your concerns. Were heading to Elk lake on Saturday, hoping to complete a Timmins loop before they close the trails.

8 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Two sides to this storey. Snowmobile club gets to use roads January and February, now logging company needs them for March? Similar thing happened on C trail from Timmins to Cochrane in past too. 

March doesn't start until next Tuesday. I think the clubs would keep the trails open at least for this weekend if your scenerio was correct.

• Confused 1