Que 7 day permit

J Feces

Ordered on line and printed. Reads to tape on windshield. What have others used? Zip lock bag I guess? I’ll probably carry a spare copy just in case. Thanks 

I just print it off and put in a zip lock bag with my ownership and insurance info.    

I have never taped it to the windshield.    

• Like 1

Printed, zip locked baggie taped to outside plus spare copy in luggage bag. 
One guy on trip just had copy with him, nothing taped plus we saw others with nothing taped to outside of sled. 

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

Don’t forget mirrors and official ontario license numbers…. lol ….😝 

Ya mirrors. I’m putting my hand guards back on w the little flip out mirrors. Lic numbers are what they are. I’m sure it will be fine. Thanks for all the reply’s. All good info. 

F00D695F-1B0B-4E25-A2B5-C95C65DCD90E.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, J Feces said:

Ya mirrors. I’m putting my hand guards back on w the little flip out mirrors. Lic numbers are what they are. I’m sure it will be fine. Thanks for all the reply’s. All good info. 

F00D695F-1B0B-4E25-A2B5-C95C65DCD90E.jpeg

I was just kidding based on some of the stories heard over the years. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Don’t forget no cans or modified exhaust allowed.

No worries there. I believe cans should be outlawed. #1 reason why so many trails are being closed. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, stoney said:

Not sure if I missed the itinerary, but where you planning to ride in La Belle Province?

Yes I didn’t say. Dropping in Matane Que and doing Gaspe loop 6 days riding. Really looking forward to it as I’ve never been that Far East. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, J Feces said:

Yes I didn’t say. Dropping in Matane Que and doing Gaspe loop 6 days riding. Really looking forward to it as I’ve never been that Far East. 

Bit of a drive ahead of you!

starting to enforce it in ontario 

4 hours ago, J Feces said:

Ordered on line and printed. Reads to tape on windshield. What have others used? Zip lock bag I guess? I’ll probably carry a spare copy just in case. Thanks 

Don’t forget to post pictures from your trip for the guys at home. 

• Like 2

Wife and I are here now. Just coming off free weekend. Riding today as well then headed back tomorrow. 555889F6-C98F-4581-A1D0-610A3E80B596.thumb.jpeg.61c96cbd46c90956c3c0322c100f1718.jpegThe police were out yesterday. No issues. 
we just have print outs of free pass and day pass. 
here is photo of instructions on print out. No mention of posting it on machine. 

• Like 2

Just back from Gaspe region have a pic or email on your phone  confirming you did purchase a permit . Make sure you take the trail from La Cashe to Murdockville .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, coldfinger said:

Just back from Gaspe region have a pic or email on your phone  confirming you did purchase a permit . Make sure you take the trail from La Cashe to Murdockville .

Excellent . We actually loop into there from the south and spend two days in Murdochville so will take that same trail back to Matane. Will do it twice. Can’t wait. Be in Matane next Sunday. Weather looks perfect. 

• Like 1